Honored Contributor

The nine pan Winter Essentials palette arrived today and it is a winter wonderland of gorgeous wintry colors.

Esteemed Contributor

SO HAPPY YOU LOVE IT monicakm!

YOU DESERVE TO HAVE A WINTER WONDERLAND OF FABULOUS COLORS!

WEAR IT IN GOOD HEALTH!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 

What a nice thing for you to say. Thank you

Honored Contributor

I just put together a look using the Dior palette, Dior Rosey Glow blush and Fenty Fuchia Flex lip gloss (lots of sparkle).  Now to just wait for winter weather.  We're actually supposed to get some this year.

Dior Backstage Eye Palette

Rosy Glow

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer- Fuchsia

Trusted Contributor

How pretty those colors are!

You are going to look amazing! Heart

That palette is very pretty, and I also love the blush. It looks like a soft color. That gloss is really beautiful--it looks like something that should be worn for the holidays. Have fun with everything! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - I'm curious if there was a lot of fall out with the eyeshadow palette?

Respected Contributor

@monicakm You and I are twinning with the blush!  I may have to get the shadow now....Glad you are feeling better!

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 

Thank you.  The Dior blush isn't as bright as it looks.  I guess you could build it up to that tho.  It is supposed to have a technology that adjusts to you pH.  I got the Fenty lipgloss last year about this time so it might very well be a holiday collection.  It came with two other glosses.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I don't know but I'll let you know when I try it.  There wasn't any when I swatched it on my arm.

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell 

Cool Smiley Happy  I can't really give any thoughts on the application and wearability yet.  And thank you.  Today wasn't quite as good as yesterday but I may have done too much today.  I know I got off the bed too quick earlier to answer the door and had some major dizziness.