Honored Contributor

I don't have any Dior shadows.  I'm sure they're good quality, right?  This caught my eye but surely I have all of these colors in other palettes.  Just something about them being in one palette.  I would have jumped on this at 20% off.  Putting it in my basket.

Dior - BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette Plum

Honored Contributor

Searched online tonight for this palette at a lower price.  No luck...so far.

Super Contributor

That palette does have pretty colors. I don't know if the Dior palettes are quality as I don't own any but some of their other beauty items are very nice.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Dior has no more fallout than other luxury shadows. Their palettes with the 5 shades are iconic with better colors for me. I guess I've just seen enough of the rose and pink tones....especially for winter. Maybe the companies need to move on to something that really excites me.

If you love it, hope you find it at a lower price. Sometimes Nordstrom has "price match" or Macy's will have discounts on beauty. 

Happy Thanksgiving......

Honored Contributor

Macy's is having some good Black Friday deals but I cannot remember what they include. 

Definitely check the Dior website as well. Sometimes the brands own sites have the best deals.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I checked Macy's, Nordstrom's, eBay (2x higher).  They had their BF deals up.  Then I watched some YT vids and let's just say I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger.  Pretty as it is, I'm going to pass.  Swatches were patchy Smiley Surprised  I know arm swatches aren't the same as eye application but it told me enough.  Also watched a couple of vids on the Dior pink blush I missed out on during the sale.  A lady found an "exact dupe" from Essence.  I've been fooled two times by dupes.  Not falling for it again.  I didn't think it looked the same plus she was WAY too animated/exaggerated to take seriously.  I'll keep an eye out for the blush at the dept stores and on the Dior website.  

Honored Contributor

Now I'm looking at  it again and want it again.  Get over it woman!