Frequent Contributor

I just LOVE him and oh yes LOVE his products too !! LYNN the host, not so much !

Honored Contributor

Yes, love DJ ,he really knows his stuff and the products do what he says they do. I always order something when he's on, the cosmetics and skin care is so affordable, like he says, he's not greedy. I've used other skin care and makeup at twice the price and his is better.

Super Contributor
I agree. He seems to know what he is talking about and he is very likeable.
Respected Contributor

Another one in agreement here! He is very educated and love his products. My skincare line is basically all of his line. Quite happy with my results. Lynn can be annoying. She did not totally annoy me today though.

Valued Contributor

I enjoy watching him too and learn so much from him. He's a sweetie, but he does have some strange taste in sport jackets. His bright flowered one with matching pants was a bit much...LOL!

Frequent Contributor

I like him because he shows the label on his products and let us know what the ingredients are. You don't see this when other products are aired.

Respected Contributor

I like him alot. He seems so geniune and really stands behind his products. I bought a couple of kits this weekend.

Trusted Contributor

I think Dimitri is great, as well. Connie Kunkle is the only host that I find a little bit annoying.{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor

Demitri is a real ''hoot''! The first time I saw him, I thought he was a little over the top but I have changed my mind. He's very entertaining and informative - and he surely captures my interest enough so that I buy his products ....which by the way, Skinn is now my favorite line of beauty products. I always look forward to his shows.

Respected Contributor
On 2/23/2015 Blondelle said:

I enjoy watching him too and learn so much from him. He's a sweetie, but he does have some strange taste in sport jackets. His bright flowered one with matching pants was a bit much...LOL!

I was dying when I saw that outfit. No way would my DH entertain ever wearing something like that. Most men probably wouldn't but he can get away with it.