Respected Contributor

His eye area looks stunning , and i don't mean surgery like. He looks like he has had something done and i believe him when he says he hasn't , i ordered his new pep eyecream after a few showed up in inventory. Most eyecreams make my eyes look worse , so we will see.

Respected Contributor

He said yesterday that he has been using the Pep 40 Eye and has made such a difference. Here is hoping that it will do the same for us.

Respected Contributor

he always says his  latest is the greatest and i think he looks great , but fillers and botox are responsible for his most recent improvements. But as i said his eyes are another story . As with another vendor on QVC that had procedures , without good skincare it takes it to the next level.

Respected Contributor

He said he promised he had nothing done to his eyes and it is all from that new pep40 for eyes. His sister looked great too. I tried to order it but it was sold out!

Honored Contributor

I love the Pep 40 products.  Can't wait to try the eye serum.

Respected Contributor

keep an eye on the item , it sometimes pops up with a few in stock. That is how i got it , i resisted and thought i would try this , even though i am skeptical.

Honored Contributor

I think Dimitri need a hair cut though. His style right now is well, needs tending to.

Respected Contributor

I’m watching tonight and agree, something is different. Did he get cheek implants?  He’s starting to remind me of Wayne Newton 😱😱😱😱. His hair looks really dark. I need to order the TSV, my skin looks bad, so I’m going back to Skinn.

Honored Contributor

On one of the shows yesterday.......he was wearing BLUE contacts.

Looks like he cut his chin length side bang today..........or at least, swooped it back.    I don't think it was a flattering hairstyle for him.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Re: Dimitri's eyes !!!

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I think Dimitri need a hair cut though. His style right now is well, needs tending to.

@PINKdogWOOD ~ JMO, besides dyeing his hair (black), he has hair extensions.  I agree with @Desertdi, NOT a flattering style.  I think he's had work done, maybe not his eyes,

but other stuff.