Respected Contributor

Re: Dimitri's Dazzlers - Dec. 19 2015 DWP TTV - Includes the New DWP Youth Capsules

[ Edited ]

@sharlee wrote:

Well, my Santorini kit is on the truck for delivery today, so it should be waiting at home for me!

I'm still into wearing my wintery scents, and since in southern California we have very little weather that passes for winter, I'm planning to tuck the Santorini kit away for a few more weeks.  Unless, of course, I take a sniff and fall utterly in love with it, which sounds probable.  I do love the fruit and floral mixes!

I surprised myself by trusting Dimitri's bath and body sets as I have weird chemistry for fragrances, @sharlee...leaning toward the orientals (Opium since it was introduced is a fave here).  Most don't come off well.  He won me over with the Essential Radiance, and that one's still tops anything else so far for me.  This one is a departure, but still very nice.  I'll be intersted to hear back what you all think. 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Re: Dimitri's Dazzlers - Dec. 19 2015 DWP TTV - Includes the New DWP Youth Capsules

[ Edited ]

@Gokat his essential radiance body oil is amazing. It smells amazing and chock full of excellent ingredients. I think I want to try that kit that has the special body oil and I think it has a body wash too in that same scent? Anyway, got my Santorini kit today!! Tracking number never updated. I am so happy though and can't wait to try the body wash and butter. From initial smell, it smells a tad floral with a kind of citrusy/fruit burst to it. I hope it works well with my chemistry. It smells like it would be a great scent for summer. Merry Christmas to me! Smiley Happy I've never used the foot fetish stuff so will have to read how to use that.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Gokat his essential radiance body oil is amazing. It smells amazing and chock full of excellent ingredients. I think I want to try that kit that has the special body oil and I think it has a body wash too in that same scent? Anyway, got my Santorini kit today!! Tracking number never updated. I am so happy though and can't wait to try the body wash and butter. From initial smell, it smells a tad floral with a kind of citrusy/fruit burst to it. I hope it works well with my chemistry. It smells like it would be a great scent for summer. Merry Christmas to me! Smiley Happy I've never used the foot fetish stuff so will have to read how to use that.

Oh goody!  The pwesents are arriving!!!  Woman LOL

Yes, there a few items available with the Essential Radiance scent.  Just search on Essential Radiance at Evine and they'll all come up for you.  My faves are the oil, body wash, and the Pure Energy mist.  I think you'll love that mist.  It's great to use as a light fragrance, as well as for masking. Keeps the masks nice and moist.  Also great in summer for a quick cool-off.   Not crazy about the Body Polish (sugar scrub) as it's a little too messy for me, but I know some of the Dazzlers DO like it.  The one thing missing is a body butter so we'll have to get on Dimitri to make some of those for us.Woman Wink

The Foot Fetish is easy peasy.  Just open it, roll it up from the bottom, and slide along your tootsies!  Put some socks/slipper socks on and your feet will be pristine!  Luv here.

Enjoy your kit, @HappyDaze , and Merry Christmas!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Woo Hoo!  Santorini Sunset for moi on Christmas eve!!  It just arrived. The scent from my place is gonna be so divine that Santa will probably leave me EXTRA gifties!! Woman Happy

Just to fill you in....When Dimitri announced Gardenia as one of the layering scents I decided to bow out as that one and my chemistry don't get along, to put it mildly.  BUT, after reading @BlingQueen022 's description, I did a mad dash (after 10 pm) and scooped one up...so thank you, Blingy, for jumping on here to share so promptly!Woman Happy   Just opened up the Body Wash for a little test on my arm and I immediately thought "MANGO", but as I leave it on a little longer the florals are coming through...mainly the honeysuckle, but a little gardenia as well.  Very tropical feel.  I should be back to Santorini any second now for another virtual vaca!  Woman LOL 

I hope all the Dazzlers get theirs.  We'll have to swap stories on this one!Woman Wink 

@Gokat  Hi there Gokat!  So happy you love your TTV.  I love the scent but it was hard to describe for me.  YOu did it well.  Thanks for posting the pics of Santorini, what a beautiful place it is.  I just received the Leg Spray I ordered and that's a nice product.  Really makes your legs nice and soft and gives them a bit of energy like Dimitri like Dimitri said.  It has a strong scent but it disappears quickly.  Feels really nice on the feet too.  Merry Christmas to you and your family. 

Valued Contributor

My DWP TTV has shipped. THANKS Evine & SKINN.
Contributor

What does everyone think of the Santorini fragrance?  There are so few fragrances that work with my body chemistry I was afraid to order, but it was a great price!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My order arrived the other day but I didn't open it until this morning. I was already planning on a different fragrance for today so I haven't tried any of the Santorini products yet. I did open the body wash to check the scent and wasn't that impressed. There was barely any scent and I envisioned something young and beautiful. Granted, it was just a quickie sniff. I will give it a real try tonight or tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed for a better second impression or back my two go.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Dazzlers! Here's hoping Santa brought you all everything you wanted plus some lol...has been a busy few days but wanted to report back that I received all of my kits by the 24th and here are my first impressions...

DWP age capsules: I have used the age capsules for the last 4 nights...plenty of product in capsule for neck and face...it reminds me of age reset in both color,consistency and feel...Hard to say yet if any true difference (nothing like his models! ) but I believe I will use this system as a booster every few months ( I believe that is all I can afford since I didn't order 12 Woman LOL) I now have a stash of CR/AR to last me until next Christmas (since it is a night time treatment only for me)

Santorini color kit: I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the color palette but let me tell you...I love the colors on...yeah in the case they look kind of...bright...but I just played around with the golden olive and plum and they go on so smooth and high pigment load! A little goes a long way... the Santorini body products smell great...I really get the fruits then the honeysuckle then the gardenia...it is a lighter scent but when I used the shower gel then the body butter it was a nice effect...the scent reminded me of one of my perfumes so I went sniffing and it was Juicy Couture-Viva le juicy...smells very similar but the Juicy has vanilla/caramel drydown while the Santorini is straight floral/fruits...very "in" right now and great for a pick me up during the long winter ahead...of couse the foot balm is BELOVED and a HG (I have 2 grapefruit and 2 mango ones in my stash!)

5 piece lip party kit: love the sugar lips, I have way too much lip party plumper (going to be gifting them!) the lip colors all fall in my pink/pinky mauve/pinky red color palette and they are moisturizing and full pigmented! Great buy!

5 piece plump, smooth and color lip kit: always have lip stem regen on hand, the lip smudgesticks are nice colors (I just find them dry as I like very moisturizing lip products) and the lip 6x pro I have been using it daytime and getting used to it..it does feel like I am putting elmers glue on my lips (it is white versus clear like classic lip6x) and it has a kind of licorice-y taste that is not unpleasant but not a fave of mine...I have noticed my lipsticks lasting longer since using it daily...

I did get 2 samples of his new Pore detox (serum/mask?) but haven't tried it as of yet...maybe tomorrow when I do my ABC peel I will follow it up with the detox max...

Looking forward to everyones reviews of their purchases...

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 thank you for your reviews- excellent descriptions. I have been curious about the eyeshadow sticks but reviews are mixed so I haven't taken the plunge. I too like more creamy type eyeshadows so sounds like a pass for me, which is fine since I don't really *need* any more eyeshadows at this point. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

My order arrived the other day but I didn't open it until this morning. I was already planning on a different fragrance for today so I haven't tried any of the Santorini products yet. I did open the body wash to check the scent and wasn't that impressed. There was barely any scent and I envisioned something young and beautiful. Granted, it was just a quickie sniff. I will give it a real try tonight or tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed for a better second impression or back my two go.

@JeanLouiseFinch I expected a little different scent than what it is too but I still think this scent is nice. I haven't tried the body butter yet and that may be a different story once I try something where the scent lingers but so far I'm enjoying the body wash. It is a nice pick me up during out darker winter days.