Trusted Contributor

Re: Dimitri's Dazzlers - Dec. 19 2015 DWP TTV - Includes the New DWP Youth Capsules

Need to ask of those who have used Skinn body products if you think they would be good for extremely dry skin living in an equally, dry climate.  I have never used any Skinn body products but did love Isomers body polish that was in a cream based solution.

I need scrubs and/or polishes along with really effective body butters.  If this info helps at all -. while I liked Josie Maran's body butter, it had no lasting effect on my skin as I needed to reapply with hours.  I have done far better with Wen's 613 Body product, just as an fyi but it's a pricey cream for how often and how much I need to use.  My skin literally drinks in whatever I apply so I have to use more than the average person would.

Would really appreciate any thoughts as that Santorini Kit does look pretty nice and it is well priced besides.  But if my skin wouldn't really benefit from it then not sure it would be worth picking up.

Thanks much, ladies!  (or should I say Dazzler's?)

Honored Contributor

Re: Dimitri's Dazzlers - Dec. 19 2015 DWP TTV - Includes the New DWP Youth Capsules

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I'm disappointed.  Doesn't look like they're going to air the second ttv until 10pm.  Was hoping it would of been an early presentation.  Will be losing sleep for work to see it at 10pm.  At least I'll have the real thing delivered tomorrow.  

YAY-here you go Bling @BlingQueen022!  Now if Paula/Pamela would leave the stage it would be an informative/enjoyable show Woman Tongue 

Hi Chitown:  I love this set.  I have 5 different kits coming to me from his shows, lol.  I'm excited the most with this one.   I like Pamela, but she just sounds a bit too calm and soft spoken for me too.  Dimitri makes up for it though hahahahahaha Love him!!!!

@BlingQueen022-D gotcha good this time Heart He got me too-was not planning to buy the color kit but its just too good to pass up. Looks like I might be placing another order for those cleansing cloths kit. Please post a review of the Santorini kit if you get a chance--mine is not scheduled to arrive until Wed.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@wackers wrote:

Need to ask of those who have used Skinn body products if you think they would be good for extremely dry skin living in an equally, dry climate.  I have never used any Skinn body products but did love Isomers body polish that was in a cream based solution.

I need scrubs and/or polishes along with really effective body butters.  If this info helps at all -. while I liked Josie Maran's body butter, it had no lasting effect on my skin as I needed to reapply with hours.  I have done far better with Wen's 613 Body product, just as an fyi but it's a pricey cream for how often and how much I need to use.  My skin literally drinks in whatever I apply so I have to use more than the average person would.

Would really appreciate any thoughts as that Santorini Kit does look pretty nice and it is well priced besides.  But if my skin wouldn't really benefit from it then not sure it would be worth picking up.

Hi @Wackers3-hope @Krissy_1968 and @Gokat can also respond since they are very familiar with the full range of Skinn products. 

I think the balms would be very effective for you-the new Rose Noir balm, the Body balm & the Creme Extreme body lotion. Plus the Radiance body oil-apply it in the shower while your skin is still moist. All reasonably priced especially when you buy them in kits

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Been watching Skinn shows as i do othet stuff and noticed he keeps saying there is NO preservatives in this new serum capsules but yet if you look at the ingredients there is  Phenoxyethanol in it which IS a preservative.Not cool to mislead like that and wonder why he is?

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that the Body Butter Extreme is an excellent product for dry skin. I use this as my winter routine and go with something lighter other times of the year. It completely absorbs and keeps my skin soft. 

Trusted Contributor

@wackers wrote:

Hi @Wackers3 I will try to help you with this...I have extremely dry skin and reside in Arizona (very arid climate) and I LOVE his body butters and scrubs...now this Santorini one and others like his Desert Bloom are scented...if scent is an issue, you may want to try Collegenesis body oil or body balm extreme which are scented only from the natural oils in them...listed below is the Desert Bloom scrub and body butter ingredients:

Desert Bloom Body Polish: CANE SUGAR/SUCROSE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, DL-TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CEREUS GRANDIFLORUS (CACTUS) FLOWER EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, BASSIA LATIFOLIA (MOWRAH) SEED BUTTER, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF EXTRACT, PISTACIA BERA (PISTACHIO) SEED OIL, CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA (MACADEMIA) NUT OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, EUTERPE OLERACEA (AÇAI) FRUIT OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) OIL, WATER, FRAGRANCE, RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200)

Desert Bloom Body Butter: ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CEREUS GRANDIFLORUS (CACTUS) FLOWER EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, AQUA (PURIFIED, DE-IONIZED), BASSIA LATIFOLIA (MOWRAH) SEED BUTTER, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF EXTRACT, PISTACIA VERA (PISTACHIO) SEED OIL, CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA (MACADEMIA) NUT OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, SQUALANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, SODIUM PCA, SORBITOL, GLYCINE, ALANINE, PROLINE, SERINE, THREONINE, ARGININE, LYSINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, DIMETHICONE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, TRIDECETH-6, FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200)

as you can see, he uses a large variety of plant based butters, no mineral or petroleum based oils although the  body butter contains some silicones down on the list...I find these keep my skin moist and comfortable all day...after showering I also like to apply his collegenesis oil (it is a dry body oil) sometimes...I also like Korres and Perlier body butters but they can be more expensive...check his Skinn website for these products...they are on sale for 19.50in a kit that inc a body wash (his washes contain no sulfates or detergents) The Desert Bloom smells fantastic, not too heavy,just really pretty! I imagine the Santorini smells fantastic listening to the flower notes (love jasmine and gardenia!) HTH's

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@wackers wrote:

Hi @Wackers3-hope @Krissy_1968 and @Gokat can also respond since they are very familiar with the full range of Skinn products. 

I think the balms would be very effective for you-the new Rose Noir balm, the Body balm & the Creme Extreme body lotion. Plus the Radiance body oil-apply it in the shower while your skin is still moist. All reasonably priced especially when you buy them in kits

Hi @Chi-town girl I am waiting for those 4 packs of cleansing clothes to be listed...I need them! Ordered 2 TTV (DWP) and 1 Santorini!

I love your suggestions for Wackers too! I like the rose noir balm now that it is winter (and it got coldhere in the AZ) I also have one of his older wrinkle balm extreme's that I use too! 

I was hoping for an OTO that last hour but it is ok they debuted the other TTV...maybe it will sell out so OTO's tomorrow Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@wackers wrote:

Here are some kits for you to check out: 

This is a Doorbuster, item#310-702

Item#309-558

Item#306-915

Item#311-261. This is a great value kit that includes the Rose Noir Balm

Esteemed Contributor

Where is Gokat this weekend? We are missing You!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Where is Heather??????? Enough with the loud mouth hosts, ugggh. Someone should have given 'Paula' as D has been calling her aka Pamela some addtl training. She keeps saying Collagen 'eeeeeeses' instead of Colla 'genisis'. Is she that dense? Come on-at least get the proper pronunciation of the products you are trying to sell. Basic 101 training. 

@Chi-town girl  LOL & GMTA!  I made the same observation and said something similar in another thread.  What a nitwit!