Honored Contributor

Dimitri's Dazzlers - Dec. 19 2015 DWP TTV - Includes the New DWP Youth Capsules

I'm sure the price will change when the TTV is active, but here's a sneak peek.

Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Deep Wrinkle Protocol Targeted Treatment System - 310-679
If Sold Separately: $303.50
EVINE Price: $ 89.50
or  6 ValuePay®: $14.92

Regular Contributor

Re: Dimitri's Dazzlers - Dec. 19 2015 DWP TTV - Includes the New DWP Youth Capsules

A box of Chinese skin care products that contain carcinogenic ingredients. No thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dimitri's Dazzlers - Dec. 19 2015 DWP TTV - Includes the New DWP Youth Capsules

More Age Reset is welcome, but I have PLENTY of Creme Reverse.  I have a bunch of those line filler tubes - have barely used half of one, it's just not part of my regular routine.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch- excellent, thx for posting! It's a great value- kit price=regular price for just the Age Reset. At least 1 for me, maybe 2 or 3.. 

Can you also post the 2nd TTV- the color kit "Santorini"? Item 310-676. Current price is $55

Cheers ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch- excellent, thx for posting! It's a great value- kit price=regular price for just the Age Reset. At least 1 for me, maybe 2 or 3.. 

Can you also post the 2nd TTV- the color kit "Santorini"? Item 310-676. Current price is $55

Cheers ;-)

@Chi-town girl - Absolutely.  Give me just a second.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch and @Chi-town girl, is there any word on that new product Dimitri was teasing us about during his last visit? 

He mentioned that he had created it for himself and that it was very expensive to make. I think he mentioned that he would be debuting it on December 18th (but I could be wrong about the date). Thanks!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

More Age Reset is welcome, but I have PLENTY of Creme Reverse.  I have a bunch of those line filler tubes - have barely used half of one, it's just not part of my regular routine.

Lol-that 'ubiquitous' Line Erase keeps appearing everywhere! I see it as a give away in this case-pricing is good even for just the Age Reset + Pure Active Capsules. I was preparing for a price over $100, so no disappointment but do wish it included the eye cream instead of the Line Erase. That would have made it a Home Run!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here's the SECOND TTV for the 20th

Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece Santorini Sunsets Body & Color Set w/ Canvas Tote - 310-676
If Sold Separately: $126.00
EVINE Price: $ 55.00
or  6 ValuePay®: $9.17

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch and @Chi-town girl, is there any word on that new product Dimitri was teasing us about during his last visit? 

He mentioned that he had created it for himself and that it was very expensive to make. I think he mentioned that he would be debuting it on December 18th (but I could be wrong about the date). Thanks!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 - Yes, the DWP Youth Capsules in this kit are what he was teasing us with.

ETA - I thought he said the 18th, too, but this is on the Skinn "event invitation" on Facebook:
Two Top Values for my last visit of the year. This is going to be HUGE! Launching our Deep Wrinkle Protocol Youth Capsules! The formulation is PURE active ingredients- that's right! You do not want to miss this product at this price! We are launching the Top Value at 11am EST on 12/19- tune in early!!

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777-hi bebe! Yes, that new product is the Pure Actives that is featured in the DWP posted above. It will be presented Sat morning at 11am ET if you want to watch or record it. Plus there will be many shows on Sat, Sun & Mon 12/19-21 but the special TTV price will only be good on Sat & I think Sunday till 10p ET.