Trusted Contributor

Re: Dimitri's Dazzlers - Dec. 19 2015 DWP TTV - Includes the New DWP Youth Capsules

[ Edited ]

@Midnight11 wrote:

Been watching Skinn shows as i do othet stuff and noticed he keeps saying there is NO preservatives in this new serum capsules but yet if you look at the ingredients there is  Phenoxyethanol in it which IS a preservative.Not cool to mislead like that and wonder why he is?

@MidNight, my understanding is he didn't add any preservatives to the first batch he made for himself. That's why he put it in the fridge. The finished product has a preservative blend that includes citric acid, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin. I've only listened to two presentations, but I don't recall him stating the finished product is preservative-free.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

Re: Dimitri's Dazzlers - Dec. 19 2015 DWP TTV - Includes the New DWP Youth Capsules

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Where is Heather??????? Enough with the loud mouth hosts, ugggh. Someone should have given 'Paula' as D has been calling her aka Pamela some addtl training. She keeps saying Collagen 'eeeeeeses' instead of Colla 'genisis'. Is she that dense? Come on-at least get the proper pronunciation of the products you are trying to sell. Basic 101 training. 

@Chi-town girl  LOL & GMTA!  I made the same observation and said something similar in another thread.  What a nitwit!  

@JeanLouiseFinch-lol! Looks like Evine is a bit shorthanded or someone planned poorly. Genesis is a familiar term-not that difficult or scientific. I think the host situation affected D-not positively; it was an odd 2 hr block of shows.  I only watched b/c I wanted to see the Santorini kit.

And now I need to monitor for that cleansing cloths kit. I'm finding the Costco Kirkland cleansing cloths to be a bit irritating-stings my skin. Did they tweak the ingredients? Not sure I can/should keep using the Costco ones. I love the Skinn cloths, so if I can get them in a value kit it might be a good time for me to make a permanent switch. Oy, who is hosting tonight???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Where is Heather??????? Enough with the loud mouth hosts, ugggh. Someone should have given 'Paula' as D has been calling her aka Pamela some addtl training. She keeps saying Collagen 'eeeeeeses' instead of Colla 'genisis'. Is she that dense? Come on-at least get the proper pronunciation of the products you are trying to sell. Basic 101 training. 

@Chi-town girl  LOL & GMTA!  I made the same observation and said something similar in another thread.  What a nitwit!  

@JeanLouiseFinch-lol! Looks like Evine is a bit shorthanded or someone planned poorly. Genesis is a familiar term-not that difficult or scientific. I think the host situation affected D-not positively; it was an odd 2 hr block of shows.  I only watched b/c I wanted to see the Santorini kit.

And now I need to monitor for that cleansing cloths kit. I'm finding the Costco Kirkland cleansing cloths to be a bit irritating-stings my skin. Did they tweak the ingredients? Not sure I can/should keep using the Costco ones. I love the Skinn cloths, so if I can get them in a value kit it might be a good time for me to make a permanent switch. Oy, who is hosting tonight???

@Chi-town girl  That's disappointing about the Costco wipes.  I haven't bought any in a while, have a pretty good stash in the linen closet.  I still have a bunch of Skinn wipes too, but more wouldn't hurt.  Woman Wink

Melissa Miner is up tonight.  Not a favorite. Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968, I've learned to take all skincare vendor's claims with a grain of salt and for that reason, I like to seek out details on the ingredients.  One of the things that drew me to Isomers many years ago was the simplicity of Isomers ingredient decks (delivery system+actives+preservative).  I hope you post how the Argirelox performs for you.  The clinical data is impressive, however the in vivo study I read was done with 22 females (average age of 51) in conjunction with initial injections of "50 UI of the BoNT-A", aka Botox.  Here is a photo included with the data showing the 6 month results of one subject using a treatment with 10% Argirelox solution.

Argirelox.jpeg

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch-I recently bought a new box of the Costco cloths and immediately noticed irritation, slight stinging. It subsides & I don't see any redness, etc but it doesn't feel right. I've used them for several years without problems. Something has changed, maybe my skin/tolerance.

I'm going to look at other brands/options. Want something effective that can remove makeup, yet gentle & affordable.  The Skinn 4 pack is prob double the price of the Kirkland brand but if it is priced below $40 as I recall, $10 /pack vs $18-the current price for a single pack is a good incentive. I only have 1 pack left in my stash so I'm hoping for a good buy! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Now you see 'em, now you don't!  The four pack of the cleansing cloths was supposed to be aired later tonight (or very early tomorrow morning!) and now I can't find them at all!  I'm going to be very disappointed if those aren't made available after getting my hopes up.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Honored Contributor

@sharlee wrote:

Now you see 'em, now you don't!  The four pack of the cleansing cloths was supposed to be aired later tonight (or very early tomorrow morning!) and now I can't find them at all!  I'm going to be very disappointed if those aren't made available after getting my hopes up.

I was just over there looking again, too.  Dang!  

Valued Contributor

@lyn in MI wrote:

@Midnight11 wrote:

Been watching Skinn shows as i do othet stuff and noticed he keeps saying there is NO preservatives in this new serum capsules but yet if you look at the ingredients there is  Phenoxyethanol in it which IS a preservative.Not cool to mislead like that and wonder why he is?

@MidNight, my understanding is he didn't add any preservatives to the first batch he made for himself. That's why he put it in the fridge. The finished product has a preservative blend that includes citric acid, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin. I've only listened to two presentations, but I don't recall him stating the finished product is preservative-free.

Hi Lyn yes he did say that about the first batch however he also said as he was cutting the ampule open that he couldnt have twist off because there are no preservatives and silicone's in them...Dont understand why a twist off is any different than cutting either.lol.I just watched 2 different shows i recorded and he says this in both.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sharlee wrote:

I was just over there looking again, too.  Dang!  

Lol!!! Yep, its not posted anymore. At least now I have witnesses & the item# unlike 3 nights ago when I 1st saw it posted, then it disappeared. ..

Don't worry Dazzlers, it will be offered,  maybe as an OTO tomorrow.  Hurry up & buy that Santorini kit so it sells out! Now I'm even more excited for a possible OTO price, woo-hoo!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MidNight, hmmmmmm, I didn't hear that.  I do recall him saying there were no silicones.  Since he has been claiming they don't contain any preservatives, someone needs to share the ingredient deck with him before he presents them again.

ETA:  I see your point about a twist off top.  Maybe his motivation was the cost factor between the packaging types.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007