Trusted Contributor

Re: Dimitri looks really good .

I think he looks great and I would be thrilled to have his skin at any age 😊.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

I think he looks great and I would be thrilled to have his skin at any age 😊.

Thanks , i know people have opinions on having procedures , but  think he looks great , he did say he has had no cutting done and did say he has had things done , before quickly moving on , after he thought twice about saying even that much.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a ****** shoot. Everyone would love to look like themselves only better. Unfortunately, there's no guarantee. And it's not always a bad surgeon. It depends on the kind of skin you have. Lighter skin, not as good as darker skin. And on and on.

I feel bad for Dimitri. He was really a handsome guy. Now he just looks like a different guy. Even his lips. He had beautiful lips. 

He's had time for it all to work out, and I can't recognize him. Dimitri's in the business, and he feels he must remain youthful and prove his product works. They all do it. Look at Adrienne. 

Trusted Contributor

A while back when he was on the other channel, he said he just quit smoking and said it was brutal.  He also said he has had hair implants.  Other than that is all I believe he has done.  New teeth are always an improvement.  I wish he would make a roseaca friendly derma peel.  I tried it and it looked like I had rug burn for days.  I do like him, he is very pleasant Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Procedures  aside , his skin looks really good , he has really good lighting , now he needs to do minimal things to stay looking natural. As much as i like Dolly , i think she had way too much filler. The best doctors know less is more.

@MW in Iowa there is nothing natural looking about Dimitri now.  It is obvious he's had quite a bit of work done, which is his choice, but it's very evident.  

I think his overly dark dyed hair makes him look like he is trying too hard. His hair looks like a helmet on him.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

It's a ****** shoot. Everyone would love to look like themselves only better. Unfortunately, there's no guarantee. And it's not always a bad surgeon. It depends on the kind of skin you have. Lighter skin, not as good as darker skin. And on and on.

I feel bad for Dimitri. He was really a handsome guy. Now he just looks like a different guy. Even his lips. He had beautiful lips. 

He's had time for it all to work out, and I can't recognize him. Dimitri's in the business, and he feels he must remain youthful and prove his product works. They all do it. Look at Adrienne. 

@febe1  He is also married to a much younger partner....this might also have got the ball rolling with trying to look younger

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1  He is also married to a much younger partner....this might also have got the ball rolling with trying to look younger

I'm sure, @SeaMaiden. I'd love to look "young." But, I would never trust any doctor to cut on my face for just that reason: I would look like somebody else. Look at Michelle Pfeiffer, she just lost her individual beauty.