Contributor
Wouldn't it be nice if Dimitri and Skinn Cosmetics came to QVC? He'd be welcomed and appreciated.
Honored Contributor

Re: Dimitri coming to the Q...

I'm sure it's in the works.

Frequent Contributor

That would be nice. He has some great products. My daughter and I are hooked on the Collagenesis body butter in the blue tub. It smells delicious and works great!
Honored Contributor

we would pay more... and get nothing but easy pays... no deals, no specials. Worst Idea Ever!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I said it before, will say it again, huge mistake for him to leave Evine, if it was his decision to leave, which I am betting it was!! He was treated royally there with hours and hours of airtime, that will never happen on the Q!!!

Trusted Contributor

Shows coming up next weekend.

HSN

Saturday, May 25th:

07:00 and 16:00 ET

Sunday, May 26th:

02:00, 14:00, and 20:00 ET

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I said it before, will say it again, huge mistake for him to leave Evine, if it was his decision to leave, which I am betting it was!! He was treated royally there with hours and hours of airtime, that will never happen on the Q!!!

I think Evine is a sinking ship. He made the right decision to leave imo.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I respectfully disagree, he was doing so well and had a huge customer base, he was on top, now he is rarely seen. Same thing with Paul Deasy, when do we see him now that he has left Evine? and it seems that SSC is doing just fine on Evine, again, hours and hours of airtime. 

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I wonder how much he was asked to concede to in order to accommodate Serious Skin Care.   

My main issue with Evine is that it doesn't broadcast in HD and it makes it hard to see a lot of details, especially with their clothes.  

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I respectfully disagree, he was doing so well and had a huge customer base, he was on top, now he is rarely seen. Same thing with Paul Deasy, when do we see him now that he has left Evine? and it seems that SSC is doing just fine on Evine, again, hours and hours of airtime. 

I'm conflicted with this. I started with Q in the mid-80's but I slowly stopped buying because of very high price points and their shipping prices were't that great either. I'm happy to see D expanding his brand but I think I will only buy when he's on H or his site. If Q's prices are unbelievable then fine but as history shows it might not be the case.