Contributor

Dimitri (Skinn Cosmetics) statements during shows

I watched most of Dimitri Shows yesterday. One thing stuck out in my head, that I never noticed before.

Every time he would talk with a caller, he mentioned for updates on where he is to follow him on facebook, and his own skinn website. He said this many times over the course of his shows. 

He was saying pep40 will not be availlable until at least march, but to keep checking his own website for updates. 

Does anyone think this was unusal, just never heard him say it so ofter before?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Dimitri (Skinn Cosmetics) statements during shows

@Sthomaslover wrote:

I watched most of Dimitri Shows yesterday. One thing stuck out in my head, that I never noticed before.

Every time he would talk with a caller, he mentioned for updates on where he is to follow him on facebook, and his own skinn website. He said this many times over the course of his shows. 

He was saying pep40 will not be availlable until at least march, but to keep checking his own website for updates. 

Yes, I noticed that too.

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

@Sthomaslover wrote:

Yes, I noticed that too.

@Sthomaslover@Sthomaslover  Are you thinking he is going to leave Evine but can not say anything?  

Valued Contributor

Yes I heard Dimitri say to a caller to check his website at SKINN even spelled SKINN out to the women or keep checking his  Facebook thought that was very strange. Have a feeling that he will be leaving EVINE and will be showing up at another shopping channel like so many other vendors .

Only time will tell us where he will be showing up in 2019

Honored Contributor

Maybe he's tired of paying for a "distributor"...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Possibly he is leaving since rumor has it that Serious Skin Care is going to Evine in Jan. That being said, I have often heard him ask callers to check him out on FB.

Contributor

I noticed that he wasn't his usual vibrant self.  His clothes were toned down, as well.  Yes, I agree that something is 'UP'.

Contributor

I don't know, it just seemed like so much emphasis was placed on following him. He did say he would be back on December 13.

Honored Contributor

If Dimitri were to leave Evine, I would think Evine would greatly suffer financially. You would think Evine would bend over backwards to keep him. If he is annoyed that SSC may be coming to Evine, that is very petty, there is enough interest in skincare lines to go around.

Trusted Contributor

Didn't watch closly enough to notice.  But, a lot of vendors do refer to their Facebook.

I think he was tired this visit. 

Do the math.