Honored Contributor

Re: Dimitri Said What!

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@willdob3 I was just coming here to complain! I don't think it's right to price the TTV2 3 cents short of $50 so you can't use the coupon. Not cool Dimitri! (And yes I ordered it anyway, but I don't have to like it)!

I suspect the pricing that way was Evin'e doing, not Dimitir's. 

I just went ahead & ordered it. No coupon & no looking for additional products to order. 

I'll get the 6X lip balm TTV but I am confused again as to which one it will be. The kit with 3 lip balms, the lip serum, and masks is showing sold out right now & the set of 4 lip balms is available. Usually, the TTV shows as sold out so I'm thinking the larger kit will be tomorrow's TTV. Probably also priced at 3 cents under $50. lol

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@willdob3 I was just coming here to complain! I don't think it's right to price the TTV2 3 cents short of $50 so you can't use the coupon. Not cool Dimitri! (And yes I ordered it anyway, but I don't have to like it)!

I suspect the pricing that way was Evin'e doing, not Dimitir's. 

I just went ahead & ordered it. No coupon & no looking for additional products to order. 

I'll get the 6X lip balm TTV but I am confused again as to which one it will be. The kit with 3 lip balms, the lip serum, and masks is showing sold out right now & the set of 4 lip balms is available. Usually, the TTV shows as sold out so I'm thinking the larger kit will be tomorrow's TTV. Probably also priced at 3 cents under $50. lol

Hey @willdob3 the kit with 3 lip6x balms,sugar scrub,lip party was a TTV 2 months ago and finally sold out! The 4 pack of lip6x balms WILL be the TTV Sunday night into Monday with a noon launch and price is guesstimated to be around 30-34 dollars...you could order it today and call tomorrow when price drops and get adjustment (I did this with double double ttv...ordered yesterday for free ship then they adjusted the 40 dollar diff today when it dropped to ttv price) then you could use your code and only buy one ttv if that is what you wanted to do...HTH's

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

It's gone...kaput.  Without warning?!?  Not cool IMO, @HappyDaze .Woman Mad

I'm pretty sure it was deleted because the picture of the Dimitri Dollar discount in the OP. And we kept talking about it so they finally found it. They could have just removed the picture.

No actually some people were actually writing out the coupon code- it was posted several times. I think a poster even asked them to remove it from their posts so they don't get poofed but looks like the whole thread got poofed instead.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was deleted because the picture of the Dimitri Dollar discount in the OP. And we kept talking about it so they finally found it. They could have just removed the picture.

No actually some people were actually writing out the coupon code- it was posted several times. I think a poster even asked them to remove it from their posts so they don't get poofed but looks like the whole thread got poofed instead.

@HappyDaze actually mod Alice answered that the OP pic had the code and they couldn't remove the OP without deleting thread...Woman Sad I figured that was why but shocked it wasn't caught for almost 2 weeks...

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@HappyDaze actually mod Alice answered that the OP pic had the code and they couldn't remove the OP without deleting thread...Woman Sad I figured that was why but shocked it wasn't caught for almost 2 weeks...

awww bummer. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I love how Dimitri says you should buy 6 of the TTVs, you'll be good for a year! That comes to over $300, that's too pricey for me. Anyway I have so much skincare (yes I did buy 1 of these) it would take me quite a long time to use it all up.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Man, the guy can never win with some people.  His top products are in the kits and the price is phenomenal, for a crazy excellent value.  Plus he actually gave Evine a chunk of money to offset the shipping and get them to reduce the shipping fee to the customers.  I think that's pretty awesome on his part. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dimitri Said What!

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

I love how Dimitri says you should buy 6 of the TTVs, you'll be good for a year! That comes to over $300, that's too pricey for me. Anyway I have so much skincare (yes I did buy 1 of these) it would take me quite a long time to use it all up.

That's why they offer the Value Pay option, to make it easier for people who want multiples.  Ultimately everyone has to be responsible to their own budgets.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

That's why they offer the Value Pay option, to make it easier for people who want multiples.  Ultimately everyone has to be responsible to their own budgets.

Value pay option or not it still costs over $300. I can only speak for myself, I can't buy 6 TTVs. 

Honored Contributor

A call came in where a lady said her sister called and said, 'your boyfriend's on.' It was so funny.