Honored Contributor

I'm watching Dimitri right now and a caller mentioned something about his essence product (?) and he said it was in the second TTV which will launch next hour. Then he said he has three TTVs this weekend! If that's true do any of you super sleuths know what it is?

Respected Contributor

Try looking at the main Skinn thread, @Jordan2 .  There are three this weekend.Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Try looking at the main Skinn thread, @Jordan2 .  There are three this weekend.Woman Happy

Thanks @Gokat I'm heading over there now!

Honored Contributor

@Gokat where is the main SKINN thread? Sorry to sound like a broken record but did I miss the big reveal of the hopefully ER kit? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

It's gone...kaput.  Without warning?!?  Not cool IMO, @HappyDaze .Woman Mad

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

The thread has been deleted.

I am about to order the double double but am annoyed that it is 3 cents under $50 so the $5 off won't work on it. Wish I could get the lip balm TTV at the same time. 

Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

It's gone...kaput.  Without warning?!?  Not cool IMO, @HappyDaze .Woman Mad

I'm pretty sure it was deleted because the picture of the Dimitri Dollar discount in the OP. And we kept talking about it so they finally found it. They could have just removed the picture.

Honored Contributor

Someone remind me that buying extra products to save $5 defeats the purpose! lol

I am turning on my laptop (I have been lazy & just using my cell at home for weeks!) and that means hardcore searching for something else I must have is about to happen!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm watching Dimitri right now and a caller mentioned something about his essence product (?) and he said it was in the second TTV which will launch next hour. Then he said he has three TTVs this weekend! If that's true do any of you super sleuths know what it is?

You found the TTV? It is the Double-Double - all double size great products. If you are not familiar with them read up on the details on the site. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 I was just coming here to complain! I don't think it's right to price the TTV2 3 cents short of $50 so you can't use the coupon. Not cool Dimitri! (And yes I ordered it anyway, but I don't have to like it)!