Honored Contributor

I had my brows tweezed at a very reputable place and the day after my upper brow was filled with millia, has any one had this happen., I have had my browns waxed andtweezed for years For the last two nights I have been using Differen gel and they seem to be diminishing. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Differn Gel and Millia

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

I had my brows tweezed at a very reputable place and the day after my upper brow was filled with millia, has any one had this happen., I have had my browns waxed andtweezed for years For the last two nights I have been using Differen gel and they seem to be diminishing. 

To me, it doesn't sound right that the tweezing caused the milia or if it did, that they would come up that quickly.  Did you have your brows waxed this time too?  I wonder if they are little micro blisters from the wax being too hot?  At least your chosen treatment is working on them.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

Only tweezed and it hurt like a m---ther.

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

To me, it doesn't sound right that the tweezing caused the milia or if it did, that they would come up that quickly.  Did you have your brows waxed this time too?  I wonder if they are little micro blisters from the wax being too hot?  At least your chosen treatment is working on them.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.