Super Contributor

Difference between JM milk for face and milk for body.

I would like opinions if you think there is really a big difference between Argon milk for face and the argon milk for body. Maybe one is thicker but it could be a real money saver between the 2 items. Thank you all my smart friends.
Respected Contributor

Re: Difference between JM milk for face and milk for body.

I have both. I use the milk for face most nights. I like it. I stopped using the body milk, I found it very sticky and uncomfortable.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use both.  I also use the Pink Algae body butter and the Argn Milk Serum Self tanner.  Not all at the same time.  LOL.  

I think the face milk is a little different consistency but I never really compared.  Why don't you try using the body milk on your face and see how it goes?

I have in the past, used Cerave body lotion all over my body and my face with good results. 

I guess that begs the question, why not just stick with that?  Well, what kind of skin care and beauty junkie would I be if that was enough for me?  LOL

Respected Contributor

I remember when milk for the body first came out, people here were saying that they were using it on their face as well.

Milk for the face is my favorite Josie product, but I dislike the body milk.  As another poster said, I find it very sticky.

Respected Contributor

@Bellini13I use both, but there is quite a difference between them.  The body milk has an exfoliating agent. I've tried it on the face, hoping to save money, but I don't find it works well under moisturizers or make-up of any kind. The face milk is perfect under both.