Honored Contributor

that Philosophy is eliminating their color makeup line?  No more foundations.  So those of you in love with any of their foundations are going to be out of luck.  I hate when companies do this.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Did you know...............

@Katcat1 wrote:

that Philosophy is eliminating their color makeup line?  No more foundations.  So those of you in love with any of their foundations are going to be out of luck.  I hate when companies do this.

@Katcat1   I haven't noticed much in color cosmetics lately. I used to love their gloss, but the makeup portion of Philosopy just couldn't compete...not enough shade options or formulas. I'm not seeing many new skincare offerings either. Seems they're concentrating on fragrance and bubbles.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I decided to purchase the foundation by philosophy that is full coverage and sweatproof/waterproof on sale on their site.  After reading the reviews on several sites and looking over the shades offered, I finally made a decision.  I hope I don't love it, because it is being discontinued!  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   😄 Lol

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree with you.

I hate it when they discontinue any kind of make-up or fragrance that you love.

For example, I found a frangrance in a store through a tester that I really liked.

The store was out of the fragrance, so I tried to see if I could find it elsewhere.

I thought that it was kind of odd that it really wasn't coming up on any kind of a search, but when I read a bit further, I found out that it was discontinued and that it wasn't being made anymore.

I wouldn't even want to bother trying to find it anywhere in that case. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Clarins discontinued "my" perfume........and they lost a customer.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I am surprised you bought a full coverage foundation. They started to discontinue alot of their makeup years ago. I picked up some of their eyeshadow duo's, blushes etc. at Big Lots about 7 years ago. Lol. at I hope I don't like it!

Honored Contributor

@Kabella  I wanted to try a foundation that is waterproof/sweatproof and the full coverage goes along with it.  Boy, I miss the good ole days on the Forum when we really had a lot of fun.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes @Katcat1  lots of fun! Remembering I nicnamed you Queen Bee & I was Tipsy. LOL! I forgot what we called @Tricolor ?

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

Yes @Katcat1  lots of fun! Remembering I nicnamed you Queen Bee & I was Tipsy. LOL! I forgot what we called @Tricolor ?

Oh geez my memory is failing. I can't remember what you called me. Lol! We did have fun in those days.