Honored Contributor

Re: Did you hear what Shawn said last night ?

@SahmIam ,

Thank You for the infoWoman Happy

Valued Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@DREAMON  It's the Strawberry with Acai drink. Single serving is a powder packaged in a small sleeve. I've used this for years; it has replaced fruit juice (OJ) for me. Zero side effects. I prefer it with 16 oz of water, always very cold and add it to the water, not the other way around. It's not super sweet but not bitter either.

The Acai and the Greens are recommended for different reasons. I'd rather have a salad, to be honest, then drink the Greens but since I have a box of them, I'll use them up.

I purchase it from whomever has the best price. Ulta online, Nordstrom, Perricone site, Neiman Marcus....you have to watch the sales.

@SahmIam 

Are you talking about a specific brand of Strawberry with Acai drink? If so, can you give me the name?  TIA

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CaliKat  and @DREAMON  Don't ask me why I typed Strawberry! It's  Perricone's SUPER BERRY Dietary Supplement with Acai Powder Drink.

Gads. Sorry about that!!

Honored Contributor

I have yet to buy a Perricone product I did not return.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa  

@MW in Iowa wrote:

She is only on auto delivery for Perricone greens. She has 2 auto deliveries for them .You could tell how much she likes them. My point is i wonder how much her bosses liked the fact that she doesn't do auto delivery for anything else at the Q, with how much they        push auto deliveries. I am trying the greens , they are good but overpriced for not even being organic , but def better than 8 greens.

FIRST -- Better Safe (Organic) than Sorry (Pesticide residues, bacteria, chemical fertilizers) !! I looked at P's Greens on Amazon (no ingredient deck) and also found other ORGANIC Greens at lower prices.  

SECOND -- I would think thrice about taking Shawn's advice or recommendations for Nutritional products if she's using NON-ORGANIC Greens daily.  Why aren't Perricone's Greens' ingredients even listed? 

TRY -- SUN Chlorella brand for top quality Green Supplement. (sorry, left out the brand name earlier!).  Also, for overall Daily Supplement is OLA LOA Nutritional instant powder -- The Very Best, check out both websites.  

**One needs to be more cautious with What Goes Inside than What Goes Outside**

Valued Contributor

As long as everyone's recommending Multi-Supplement powders/drinks, here are 2 of my "can't live withouts":

1. Ola Loa Energy/Multi Vitamin & Mineral powder (packets)

2. Chlorella brand tablets ( only 1 kind of sea green ).

Check out both on their websites. Both have been around successfully for decades. I use and trust these, among other products.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

When she said that was the only item she has on auto delivery , you could tell she was being honest , and even Ellise commented "really".

I don't believe her.  She's been caught out in the past for fibs.  The hosts will say anything for a sale.

Occasional Contributor

A couple days ago, Shawn was holding up James Read's self-tanner box.  I assume it was coming up, but did not watch it.

At that time, she said she has a couple favorites.  She has a nice tan.  Would love to know what her favorites are, as I am about to get a new supply of self-tanner.  I would consider her an expert, having used the product, with the option to try many.  

I presently use James Read, but willing to try any that come with high recommendations.

Honored Contributor

@ncalgal wrote:

A couple days ago, Shawn was holding up James Read's self-tanner box.  I assume it was coming up, but did not watch it.

At that time, she said she has a couple favorites.  She has a nice tan.  Would love to know what her favorites are, as I am about to get a new supply of self-tanner.  I would consider her an expert, having used the product, with the option to try many.  

I presently use James Read, but willing to try any that come with high recommendations.

I think she also likes Mine Tan and St Tropez. 

Occasional Visitor

I am so tired of Shawn!She is so ocd with herself its not even funny, I will not watch when she is on air. How does she get away with it? I feel bad for the other hosts and models ,she orders them around like they are nothing! Amy S. IS THE BEST. Her family comes first!, and she does not brag.Shawn hair is a train wreck!, she thinks its long and pretty.Wake up producers, people will not watch thick junk and flirting.