Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Did you hear what Shawn said last night ?

I thought you were going to refer to when she said she doesn't shower every day.  TMI

Honored Contributor

@DENIEDDEB wrote:

I am so tired of Shawn!She is so ocd with herself its not even funny, I will not watch when she is on air. How does she get away with it? I feel bad for the other hosts and models ,she orders them around like they are nothing! Amy S. IS THE BEST. Her family comes first!, and she does not brag.Shawn hair is a train wreck!, she thinks its long and pretty.Wake up producers, people will not watch thick junk and flirting.

@DENIEDDEB, huh?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@DENIEDDEB wrote:

I am so tired of Shawn!She is so ocd with herself its not even funny, I will not watch when she is on air. How does she get away with it? I feel bad for the other hosts and models ,she orders them around like they are nothing! Amy S. IS THE BEST. Her family comes first!, and she does not brag.Shawn hair is a train wreck!, she thinks its long and pretty.Wake up producers, people will not watch thick junk and flirting.

Lol!!!   How deliciously revealing.

Welcome to the forums

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

One of the hosts said that she has never paid for anything  She comes right out and says she wants them and the product hosts gives it to her

OH I didn't know this....I kinda figured they were given a supply for free from what ever vendor's products they personally want/like.  Surprised they revealed this on air.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I thought you were going to refer to when she said she doesn't shower every day.  TMI

WHAT!???  Your joking...right??

I just read a topic in the other area on some woman on a talk show who won't shower and is in therapy with her boyfriend cause it upsets him that she stinks!  

What is going on...a water shortage?? Lack of soap?? 

Respected Contributor

@ncalgal   Unfortunately, you will never know what Shawn really uses. Each product she demonstrates is always her "fave" (insert eye roll and dramatic voice).