Honored Contributor

Re: Did you hear what Shawn said last night ?

@MW in Iowa @Does it cause you any stomach upset?I was wondering if it causes cramping or worse with all of those green things in it.I guess I will find out soon enough when my order arrives.

Respected Contributor

I have not had any stomach upset , i believe the 8 greens has an ingredient that upset some people's stomach and i didn't have any problem with either. Just a heads up it does have a stevia sugar subtitute , the blonde Dana needs to know her product before saying it is sweetened with apple powder which is totally false and misleading.

Respected Contributor

I take superfood greens but in capsule form as can't stand the taste of it in a drink.

Honored Contributor

I have the greens but they're not my favorite; it's a bit like drinking tart green apples with a a spritz of Windex added. 

Now, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Acai berry drink. LOVE IT!!!! I wish they offered it at QVC; I would buy that on autoship in a heartbeat!!! 

Respected Contributor

I, personally, do not believe a word Shawn says.  She gets paid big bucks to be convincing and sell things.  She knows that people love her and will try anything "she" uses. People want to know what she uses and she makes good use of that when selling a product.

Just as an FYI, I have heard Shawn say that she uses the IT  foundation  every day, loved it sooooo much, she wore it for her wedding.  Just the other night I tried to watch a few minutes of Laura Geller, and Laura Geller said that her make up is the one that Shawn LIVES in. ?????  

Valued Contributor

What?

People are listening to everything a host says and then picking it apart? 

You're wondering what QVC n\thinks about her having only 1 auto-delivery? Why would her employer care what she buys and how often? She's a salesperson on tv, she sells things to YOU to make a living fo herself and money for her employer. I doubt they have staff meetings and bosses sit around telling their charges they should buy more items.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

I, personally, do not believe a word Shawn says.  She gets paid big bucks to be convincing and sell things.  She knows that people love her and will try anything "she" uses. People want to know what she uses and she makes good use of that when selling a product.

Just as an FYI, I have heard Shawn say that she uses the IT  foundation  every day, loved it sooooo much, she wore it for her wedding.  Just the other night I tried to watch a few minutes of Laura Geller, and Laura Geller said that her make up is the one that Shawn LIVES in. ?????  

They all do that. Was watching Sandra the other night during a beauty show & had to chuckle as she used and loved every item presented. Everything was just so amazing!

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I have the greens but they're not my favorite; it's a bit like drinking tart green apples with a a spritz of Windex added. 

Now, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Acai berry drink. LOVE IT!!!! I wish they offered it at QVC; I would buy that on autoship in a heartbeat!!! 

@SahmIam ,

Can you give me some info on the Acai Berry Drink? Does it come in powder form and are you ordering it from a website? TIA

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa @Oh I was hoping for no stevia.I am a little upset that they said sweetened with apple powder and didn’t mention stevia because I wouldn’t have bought it.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON  It's the Strawberry with Acai drink. Single serving is a powder packaged in a small sleeve. I've used this for years; it has replaced fruit juice (OJ) for me. Zero side effects. I prefer it with 16 oz of water, always very cold and add it to the water, not the other way around. It's not super sweet but not bitter either.

The Acai and the Greens are recommended for different reasons. I'd rather have a salad, to be honest, then drink the Greens but since I have a box of them, I'll use them up.

I purchase it from whomever has the best price. Ulta online, Nordstrom, Perricone site, Neiman Marcus....you have to watch the sales.