Honored Contributor

Re: Did you hear what Shawn said last night ?

@qbetzforreal @I think the point was that the greens are so great she couldn’t take the chance to be without....I suppose the other items she orders don’t have the same top priority in her beauty regimen.

Honored Contributor

I don't take hosts' chatter as words of wisdom (!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi I ordered the greens..she got me.I would have been fine if I was watching ID TV.

Valued Contributor

One of the hosts said that she has never paid for anything  She comes right out and says she wants them and the product hosts gives it to her

Valued Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

She is only on auto delivery for Perricone greens. She has 2 auto deliveries for them .You could tell how much she likes them. My point is i wonder how much her bosses liked the fact that she doesn't do auto delivery for anything else at the Q, with how much they        push auto deliveries. I am trying the greens , they are good but overpriced for not even being organic , but def better than 8 greens.

@MW in Iowa I don't think her bosses care.

Honored Contributor

Probably because the the hosts get so many items to try (like cosmetics, etc.) that she doesn't need to be on auto delivery for those items.   

Honored Contributor

And I seriously doubt she pays for any of it.  Auto delivery or not. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I get V-8 Healthy Greens on a/d from Amazon   Smiley Happy

just say'n

Honored Contributor

I received the Perricone green drink and today was the first day I tried it. It is truly refreshing, definitely tastes good, and I like that I am getting those 11 green ingredients. I can see someone wanting more than one of these drinks in a day, but since it must last me 60 days, I will try to stay down to just one a day.

Respected Contributor

I would easily drink 2 a day , but it would bug me that i was spending that much , like i said i am surprised at this not being organic, i am also loving the greens from evine , chocolate flavored all organic , with ice it tastes like one of the expensive coffee flavored drinks on sale for $19.99 , i actually ordered a 2n'd , and i rarely order anything twice. If they were $90 with shipping i would think about it.