Respected Contributor

Did you hear what Shawn said last night ?

She is only on auto delivery for Perricone greens. She has 2 auto deliveries for them .You could tell how much she likes them. My point is i wonder how much her bosses liked the fact that she doesn't do auto delivery for anything else at the Q, with how much they        push auto deliveries. I am trying the greens , they are good but overpriced for not even being organic , but def better than 8 greens.

Respected Contributor

Re: Did you hear what Shawn said last night ?

They love whatever they are selling at the moment. 

@MW in Iowa wrote:

She is only on auto delivery for Perricone greens. She has 2 auto deliveries for them .You could tell how much she like.

s them. My point is i wonder how much her bosses liked the fact that she doesn't do auto delivery for anything else at the Q, with how much they        push auto deliveries. I am trying the greens , they are good but overpriced for not even being organic , but def better than 8 greens.

Hosts "love" whatever they are selling on air; and their only job is to convince you to purchase the product.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

When she said that was the only item she has on auto delivery , you could tell she was being honest , and even Ellise commented "really".

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

When she said that was the only item she has on auto delivery , you could tell she was being honest , and even Ellise commented "really".

@MW in Iowa 

I don’t watch much but I happened to catch that comment & I agree. I was actually tempted to try them until I read the ingredients. I will never try them.

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn has a lot of sun damage on her face and body, you can tell she's a sunbather. No amount of skincare is going to be able to fix it whether it's Perricone or some other line that QVC is selling.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TY wrote:

Shawn has a lot of sun damage on her face and body, you can tell she's a sunbather. No amount of skincare is going to be able to fix it whether it's Perricone or some other line that QVC is selling.

I don't think her face looks bad for a 46 year old.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

What does this fact have to do with Shawn buying the greens?  Nothing!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal @I agree Shawn looks great without makeup at 46.She seems to be taking good care of herself and has a nice figure too.I think she has become more beautiful with age.

Esteemed Contributor

She should have A/D for more products because QVC offers it? That makes no sense.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@TY wrote:

What does this fact have to do with Shawn buying the greens?  Nothing!

Oops I got off topic too...sort of like when you have friends over and one thing leads to another.