Respected Contributor

I can't wear fragraance , and i was tempted just for the bottle , it was so beautiful. Wouldn't that be crazy ? I enjoyed the TSV's segments that i watched talking to her fans,

Honored Contributor

Not that crazy, some collect perfume bottles or buy them for display if the bottles are very pretty or unique. . 

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa No, but I am a big fan of Dolly.  She admitted in a piece where she was interviewed, that her husband has never seen her without makeup or her wig.  She says she never removes her makeup at night because what would happen if there was a fire and she had to run out or someother event happened where she had to leave right away.  She is truly one of a kind and so true ro herseld.  She is to be admired for that.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

I bought it. Couldn't resist the 🦋! If it isn't good I will keep it anyway. I Will Always Love You Dolly. LOL

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@MW in Iowa 

I bought it. Couldn't resist the 🦋! If it isn't good I will keep it anyway. I Will Always Love You Dolly. LOL

@KBEANS , I just love Dolly, please report back with a review of the perfume !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I certainly will.

Respected Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@MW in Iowa No, but I am a big fan of Dolly.  She admitted in a piece where she was interviewed, that her husband has never seen her without makeup or her wig.  She says she never removes her makeup at night because what would happen if there was a fire and she had to run out or someother event happened where she had to leave right away.  She is truly one of a kind and so true ro herseld.  She is to be admired for that.

Do you remember when she had her variety show back in the 80's i believe , she wore her own hair for the one and only time in a short segment in a bathtub , i remember it well , and i am going to see if i can find it on you tube.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@tobes wrote:

Do you remember when she had her variety show back in the 80's i believe , she wore her own hair for the one and only time in a short segment in a bathtub , i remember it well , and i am going to see if i can find it on you tube.

Dolly's real hair you tube , it was only a 25 second clip.

Honored Contributor

Dolly Parton Eau de Parfum - 3.4 fl. oz.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

No more crazy than buying an eyeshadow palette for it's beautiful carvings (and not use the shadows).  Is there a way to empty the bottle into something else?