Honored Contributor

@sophiesofers wrote:

@Desertdi   Wow, I looked at the pic you posted of Dolly's perfume and at first I thought that it was rabbit ears on top of the bottle.  I said, how cute!  Then I read the posts and realized its a butterfly!  Still very nice, but I don't know why I saw rabbit ears at first glance.  Kind of like that ink test, what do you see in this picture!  LOL  

@sophiesofers     To tell you the truth......I thought it looked like the old "Playboy" logo...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

@MW in Iowa 

I bought it. Couldn't resist the 🦋! If it isn't good I will keep it anyway. I Will Always Love You Dolly. LOL

@KBEANS , I just love Dolly, please report back with a review of the perfume !

I have it. Love her and the bottle, but has no scent on me.  I can smell it when I spray it on and that is the end of it.  Can,t decide whether to keep, but leaning to returning it.  Even the cream leaves no scent.  I wear White Diamonds and another stronger one, which is not strong on me. 

I think the bottle nice, but not enough for the price.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

@MW in Iowa 

I bought it. Couldn't resist the 🦋! If it isn't good I will keep it anyway. I Will Always Love You Dolly. LOL

@KBEANS , I just love Dolly, please report back with a review of the perfume !

@QVCkitty1 

I am sorry to have to give Dolly's perfume a big thumbs down 👎! I am not one of those who can tell you what notes they do and don't smell, and what the finish is. All I can tell you is that it has a big powdery scent to it. It is annoying my sinuses as I write this and I also keep clearing my throat. I only opened the roll on as not to compromise the bottle that someone else may receive and noted this to HSN. It smells something  like La Vie Est Belle by Lancôme. I also do not like this and have a large bottle and roll on that I foolishly kept. perfumes I do like are in a wide range. I love Jadore/Dior  Bright Crystal /Versace Amazing Grace/Philosophy Minajestry/Nikki Minaj just so you have an idea of what my likes are. This smells like an old powdery Avon perfume to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just because I like someone doesn't mean I'll automatically buy their product. Dolly Parton is a great person, but fragrance or anything else she advertises might not be so good. That goes for any celebrity. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain