Honored Contributor

You CAN refill your own rollerballs....

iSnuff Mini Funnel Small Funnel 5-Pack for Lab Bottles, Sand Art, Perfumes, Spices, Powder Funnel, Essential Oils, Recreational Activities

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

I purchased it. I don't need more perfume but I love all the good Dolly does and wanted to support her brand.

Trusted Contributor

I think she looks cute with her real hair!

Screenshot_20210730-005302_kindlephoto-1784001434.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Did you buy Dolly ?

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa  I purchased the perfume & rollerball TS & also the Body Cream. I did get a sample to test & left a review on @ChiTownGirl  Post.

Honored Contributor

No I didn't--way to big of a bottle for me to ever use up---

Honored Contributor

I had a moment of weakness, placed an order, then came to my senses and immediately cancelled.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't purchase.  I am no longer buying any fragrances without being able to smell them first unless the company offers free returns. 

I don't want the hassle or expense of a return if I don't like the scent.

Super Contributor

I'm a Nashville native now living just north of town in Hendersonville (where Johnny Cash and Barbara Mandrell used to live as well).  I'm just a few years younger than Dolly Parton and still remember her singing on Porter Waggoner's TV show on Saturday afternoons on the local channel.  I've also been to Dollywood (which when I was a teenager was Silver Dollar City) and love that park.  (We used to have Opryland but that closed down years ago unfortunately).  I almost bought the perfume but want to smell it in person first and/or read reviews.  Dolly is truly a giver helping out people with her money and not just hoarding it as too many rich stars do.  I love her Imagination Library project for reading for children particularly.  

Respected Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

I think she looks cute with her real hair!

Screenshot_20210730-005302_kindlephoto-1784001434.png

Thanks for posting this , i need to try to drag pictures or videos , when i post.

Trusted Contributor

@Desertdi   Wow, I looked at the pic you posted of Dolly's perfume and at first I thought that it was rabbit ears on top of the bottle.  I said, how cute!  Then I read the posts and realized its a butterfly!  Still very nice, but I don't know why I saw rabbit ears at first glance.  Kind of like that ink test, what do you see in this picture!  LOL