During the Brave is Beautiful show on QVC(hosted by Alberti & sandra), if you bought an intem during the show, everyone received some beauty gifts. I received my Lancer products but no gift. Called up CS & they said they ran out of gifts. I feel like the Q is lying to their customers. Did any one have the same experience that I had?/

Honored Contributor

I don't know what the gift was but Q should send folks who missed out a $5 or $10 gift card or credit on account.  ... A simple fix to maintain customer goodwill.

Regular Contributor

I ordered an item that qualified for a Beauty w/ Benefits bonus on the very first day they were available.  My item arrived but the bonus never did.  I contacted customer service a number of times and was told that a mistake had been made with quite a few orders.  There were vague assurances that I would eventually receive the bonus but no one could tell me when that would be.  I contacted them again yesterday and was basically told "Too bad, so sad...".  They were out of the bonus and no more would be sent out.  I was infuriated.  I know that they have a limited quantity, which was why I ordered early on.  Of course, we have no recourse at all.  They won't even notice when I stop ordering from them.

Frequent Contributor
I hope you eventually got yours, I ordered during the show and 2 or 3 days later, I received a separate box with the bag.
Occasional Contributor

I also did not receive my gift.  It showed as shipped at the same time as my order, but as a separate package.  However, no tracking information was ever entered for the gift, and I never received it, so it clearly was not actually shipped.  Very annoyed, since they no longer have any to ship as a replacement.  

New Contributor

Like the other posters, I had not received my gift either.  When I checked the status of the order online, it indicated that it was on backorder.

Today it indicated that the gift bag was canceled on 6/23/20.  After calling QVC I was informed by CS that they ran out of gifts and canceled my gift.

After hearing that I responded that it was a very poor way to do business; had they sent an email, even without any consolation or remuneration gift, it would have been better than doing nothing.  

I know that during these difficult times everyone is struggling.  There are more important things than beauty bags to consider; however, the way that we treat each other is what really matters to me here.  Whether it is in business or personally, these things do project an image and an impression that stays.