Occasional Contributor

Did mally mention anything about an upcoming TSV any time soon?

Wondering if I missed anyone mention a date? I'm ready for a TSV! Anyone else?
Occasional Contributor

Re: Did mally mention anything about an upcoming TSV any time soon?

July 29th will be her next TSV.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Agelessbeauty said:

July 29th will be her next TSV.

Thanks for the date.

Valued Contributor

It includes: A. Best Seller! Perfect Prep hydrating Under-Eye Brightener (0.4 oz). B. nourishing Lipstick in french Kiss (0.13 oz). C. Customer Choice Award Winner! Evercolor Long-Wearing Shadow Stick in Copper rose (0.06 oz). D. Exclusive to QVC until 1/1/2015! foundation Brush. E. new and Exclusive to QVC until 1/1/2015! Poreless Perfection fluid foundation (0.35 oz).Includes foundation puff. choice of fair, Light, medium, Tan, or rich. F. Customer Choice Award Winner! Volumizing mascara (0.39 fl oz). G. Customer Choice Award Winner! Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner with Pro-Blender Brush (0.04 oz) in Black navy, exclusive to QVC until 1/1/2015! Includes sharpener. Price: $59.96 (plus tax and S&H)
Honored Contributor

re: the TSV--Is that yet another ""new"" Mally foundation? I bought her Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation recently and not sure if it is good for me. Also no spf in it. Maybe I should return it (Ulta) and buy the TSV. Anyone know anything about the foundation in the July TSV? (seems the foundation is a small size?)