Valued Contributor

Re: Did everyone have to pick a nickname?

youngjude I totally agree. The old board was just fine and they had to change it.

Valued Contributor

I lost my post count when Q' s system changed, and had to pick a new nickname last week. I don't mind, this one I use at two other sites so it actually is OK, but I feel for those it caused problems for. I don't like the jumping screens since the changes, so it has helped me save money because shopping here is no longer enjoyable.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I had to change mine recently when I tried to sign in to the boards. I don't understand why it made me change, but I am Wilma7500 now instead of wilma. 

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Catty2 wrote:

I put in the same nickname and it took it.  Also, it seems I always have to log in twice.  It rarely logs me in on the first try.  Frustrating! 

@Catty2, What happens the first time you log in?  Do you get a message of some kind?  You always have the option of allowing the device or browser to "remember" your login info so you don't have to type it in -- when you do that, you know it's accurate each time.Smiley

I've never seen that???

Respected Contributor

my browser signs me in automatically.   i use Mozilla.   i don't know if it's the browser. a tiny popup comes up sometimes when i need to login to any web site that requires credentails (userid/pw)  if i select yes, then i get auto login...