Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone see the cream with volufiline on the other shopping channel?

@Tricolor wrote:

I am not believing anything she said.No OTC product is going to give overnight results. I am surprised that the shopping channels get away with such fraudulent claims. They supposedly have high standards and that you can't make false claims. Sorry I am not a believer.

They are there to PROMOTE & SELL & PROFIT! If just one of these products did what they say.......they would put all others out of business and we all would be fine lines and deep wrinkled FREE! 😱🤷🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

I am not believing anything she said.No OTC product is going to give overnight results. I am surprised that the shopping channels get away with such fraudulent claims. They supposedly have high standards and that you can't make false claims. Sorry I am not a believer.

They are there to PROMOTE & SELL & PROFIT! If just one of these products did what they say.......they would put all others out of business and we all would be fine lines and deep wrinkled FREE! 😱🤷🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

They can make all the COSMETIC claims they want as long as they don't start making medical claims or claims that it changes cell structure, etc. If they start doing that the FDA will send them a warning letter.  Some of even the big name cosmetics companies have gotten that warning letter.  

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  & all

$10 single use coupon for January

Coupon 181691 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for $10 off your purchase of $10 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number.Offer is valid 12/16/2019 - 1/31/2020. Coupon Expires on 1/31/2020 at 11:59 PM ET.

These $5 & $10 coupons have been illusive. Haven't recieved them @Chi-town girl last I recieved was the 1 day only 20% off. Couldn't use it, hard to shop for the product you really need on a work day. Had to let it go

Honored Contributor

@FLGators  - keep checking your account. I recd $5 & $10 coupons weeks after the effective date.  Maybe a call to CS? I know they will post an equal amt to your spendable Kash acct sometimes if you call asking about an active coupon if you haven't recd it and you are an active customer...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

a little ot, but do we know for sure Skinn ts is going to be the resurfacing pads or just guessing?

@10sluvr  I can’t say with 100% certainty, but a few observations have me believing so; something on the Skinn Facebook page awhile back and Dimitri hinted at it during his last visit.  Time will tell. 

I hope so!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I watched the presentation of the Dr. Tree Loose Skin Cream a couple of times and decided to try it.  

@JeanLouiseFinch I looked at some reviews for a cream on Amazon (for butt/b00bs) which got a lot of good reviews although many were complaining about the price.  It was about $23 for 1.75 oz vs the $58+ for 3.38 oz on HSN, so HSN beats their price somewhat.  One person said it was also a good lip plumper.  I have really been wanting something to help with the laxity beginning to show around my mouth and jowls, so I'm going to try it too.  The one thing I wish I could find was the percentage of the active ingredient in the product.  It does appear pretty high up on the ingredient list though.  The Amazon product claims 10%.  I was thinking Volu10 might indicate 10% too, but the Dr. Tree Volu10 eye cream is 1%.  

I caught the end of the show last night when they presented the Volu10 ampule 10% product. Was very tempted to get it but it sold out in a flash. The vendor said it can be used before the TS cream. Excited to read reviews for both products. Good luck to those that purchased 

Honored Contributor

Ugggh! Colleen got me...I just ordered the cream. Used the $5 coupon (5th order using this coupon and it's good for another month, yikes!) Thank goodness the ampule is sold out & the show is over,  LOL!!!

Valued Contributor

Actually I found out today The Redensify line from Isomers has that ingredient. I ordered the three piece, eye, face and lip for 59.00. I trust Isomers that the right % will be in the product.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl , was it still the TSV price today?  Funny how Colleen was saying that half the available product had been sold during the 1st presentation of it.  Did they say the % that was in the cream?  I'm thinking must be less than 10% if the ampules are 10% and can be used together with the cream.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Chi-town girl , was it still the TSV price today?  Funny how Colleen was saying that half the available product had been sold during the 1st presentation of it.  Did they say the % that was in the cream?  I'm thinking must be less than 10% if the ampules are 10% and can be used together with the cream.

@Icegoddess  - yes, still the TS price. I watched Colleen's show and she said she's been using the cream for 6 mths and wanted it on her show since she wasn't on air yesterday. 

No mention of the % and agree it must be lower than the ampules based on the presentations I watched. I'm happy with my current regime/products but always open to trying something new even just to use as a booster or for weekends. I usually wait for reviews but am curious to test this cream.