Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone see the cream with volufiline on the other shopping channel?

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Well, I've been faithfully using the face cream and eye cream at night for a couple of weeks now and there's nothing exceptional about their performance so they're both going back and I'm returning to my tried and trues.

Same here.  It's very nice but not a step up from any of the other good night creams I have.  Oh well!

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Well, I've been faithfully using the face cream and eye cream at night for a couple of weeks now and there's nothing exceptional about their performance so they're both going back and I'm returning to my tried and trues.

Same here.  It's very nice but not a step up from any of the other good night creams I have.  Oh well!

Make that three returns. HSN made the mistake of sending me samples of the Korres Meno-Reverse. I know from the reviews it doesn't work for everyone, but it works for me. It's a good bit cheaper than the Beauty Spy products and I'm going to order it and return the Beauty Spy creams (I also bought the eye stuff). It's a shame because I like the smell of the Beauty Spy cream, but smell alone can't justify the $$. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered this after I said I was done with all these tv products.  It's a big nothing burger!  Deep down, I knew it.  No topical cream can do that.  I need to commit that to memory and stick with not falling for this hype.