Valued Contributor

Did anyone see the cream with volufiline on the other shopping channel?

Have never heard of that ingredient. Produced by Sederma.

Contributor

Re: Did anyone see the cream with volufiline on the other shopping channel?

I've been wondering the same thing and didn't see any reviews on that channel.  Any one know anything about this product?

Honored Contributor

@Nadine, @Ladybuggirl 

A quick google search shows info and reviews.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Just Googled it, seems many use it as a breast enlargement cream, and a butt lifter, and supposedly it works!!

Honored Contributor

Breast enlargement cream? Sign me up 

Honored Contributor

I watched the presentation of the Dr. Tree Loose Skin Cream a couple of times and decided to try it.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I watched the presentation of the Dr. Tree Loose Skin Cream a couple of times and decided to try it.  

@JeanLouiseFinch I looked at some reviews for a cream on Amazon (for butt/b00bs) which got a lot of good reviews although many were complaining about the price.  It was about $23 for 1.75 oz vs the $58+ for 3.38 oz on HSN, so HSN beats their price somewhat.  One person said it was also a good lip plumper.  I have really been wanting something to help with the laxity beginning to show around my mouth and jowls, so I'm going to try it too.  The one thing I wish I could find was the percentage of the active ingredient in the product.  It does appear pretty high up on the ingredient list though.  The Amazon product claims 10%.  I was thinking Volu10 might indicate 10% too, but the Dr. Tree Volu10 eye cream is 1%.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - please post a review. I'm glad H offers a growing line of a variety of K Beauty products.

Did you get the $10 single use  or $5 multi use coupons? I was able to use the $5 coupon for TS item and this coupon is effective thru Feb 14. Planning to use it for Skinn TS next week...will it be the new resurfacing pads?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - please post a review. I'm glad H offers a growing line of a variety of K Beauty products.

Did you get the $10 single use  or $5 multi use coupons? I was able to use the $5 coupon for TS item and this coupon is effective thru Feb 14. Planning to use it for Skinn TS next week...will it be the new resurfacing pads?

@Chi-town girl  Shoot, I wasn’t aware there was a coupon. I did receive an automatic discount at checkout though.  Sincethere was a deal on the eye cream, I pulled the trigger on that too.  Now I hav3 to find the $10 coupon, cuz I want the Skinn pads too. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  & all - check your account and keep checking it if it's not posted. They are adding it to  accounts w/o notice

Check your account Spendable KA$H & Coupon account:

$5 off coupon for $20 purchase, can be used multiple times Heart AND it works for TS items!  I used it 2x already recently on the Beekman TS and another beauty item

It's good thru Feb 14, just wonder if they limit the number of times we can use it. 

Coupon 184738 can be used on more than one item and can be used multiple times by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for $5 off your purchase of $20 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 30 days from receipt

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri