Regular Contributor

Re: Did anyone see The Dubrow's filming from their home in Orange County?

@Shelbelle they showed all of those RHOOC going to the doc for Botox sessions...
Super Contributor

I am not familiar with Heather's products.  What is it called?  Is it sold on Q or HSN?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@boomerchick wrote:

I am not familiar with Heather's products.  What is it called?  Is it sold on Q or HSN?  Thanks!

Consult Beaute sold on ShopHQ. 

Frequent Contributor

I am sure there is a method to EVERYTHING the Debrow's do.  Now they can deduct their "over the top" 22 mil home and "champagne" on their taxes as a working home, much like Martha Stewart did decades ago. After ahwile, the neighbors and town put the kabash on Martha's filming in her home which is one of the reasons she moved to Bedford, NY. from CT.   Yes remotes are very expensive and moreso than in the studio.  The Debrows are probably contracturally committed to  so so many shows to sell their.products.  Someone's got to pay for the lavish home.  LOL..

Super Contributor

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

i believe that "Evine/Shop HQ"  has a studio here in Southern CA- so probably not as extravagant as it seems-  on the one I saw, the host was still back in the studio in MN,  so it might be as  economical do do the remote  in OC than to fly out the Dubrows and put them up in MN...

Honored Contributor

I would think vendors pay their own hotel bills.