Regular Contributor

Re: Did anyone see The Dubrow's filming from their home in Orange County?

@PatriciaG wrote:

@EllieMuncaster  - I use those pads and they are fantastic.  Gentle enough for me to use every morning and night and I have sensitive skin that's prone to rosacia.  I use them on my face and neck and hands. I just bought again with automatic delivery every 60 days.

I must admit I ran to the computer and quickly ordered the champagne lift pads.But later I then cancelled. Maybe they will show again this weekend. 

Honored Contributor

Did you notice the size of the fridge, and the ice bar in the island in the kitchen!!

Honored Contributor

@EllieMuncaster wrote:

@PatriciaG wrote:

@EllieMuncaster  - I use those pads and they are fantastic.  Gentle enough for me to use every morning and night and I have sensitive skin that's prone to rosacia.  I use them on my face and neck and hands. I just bought again with automatic delivery every 60 days.

I must admit I ran to the computer and quickly ordered the champagne lift pads.But later I then cancelled. Maybe they will show again this weekend. 

Which pad do you like, the Regenerol, Volumagen or the new Champagne Lift, thanks. 

Contributor

I tried Consult Beaute when it first came out & used them for 6 months & didn’t see any changes!! Now I see that they are deep into nutrition products & I feel like Dr. DuBrow is a “snake oil” sales person. I’m done with their line of products.
Super Contributor

I think heather was so horribly behaved on the RHOBH show and the fact that terri is a plastic surgeon ,so we know that heather has had work ie.,fillers ,injections and so forth so why would anyone ever purchse anything they sell that claims to work without a procedure in an office setting. You are all being duped. They are all about the money. Reason she would not film her home in B H is because she said it wasnt perfect yet. Is the house finished ? Or are you just aeeing a room ?
Honored Contributor

@Grace6663582 wrote:
I think heather was so horribly behaved on the RHOBH show and the fact that terri is a plastic surgeon ,so we know that heather has had work ie.,fillers ,injections and so forth so why would anyone ever purchse anything they sell that claims to work without a procedure in an office setting. You are all being duped. They are all about the money. Reason she would not film her home in B H is because she said it wasnt perfect yet. Is the house finished ? Or are you just aeeing a room ?

How do we know if and what she has had done, we dont know anything aboit that!!! She is 50 and looks her age, I think she is very natural looking. 

Honored Contributor

I bought a Volumagen kit that included the eye cream, serum concentrate and treatment pads.  

The eye cream was just okay.  It moisturized but I saw no improvement in dark circles as they claimed.  When it's on sale, the price is actually pretty cheap so I wouldn't rule out buying it again.

I saw absolutely no difference in the Volumagen serum and the treatment pads broke my skin out something horribly.  Recently I just cleaned out my bathroom linen closet and tossed them in the trash.  Not sure why I kept them this long.  

The one thing with their products that I don't like is that many of the face products contain fragrance/parfum and there is no reason for that.  He  should know better. 

Respected Contributor

They are going to be on ShopHQ this weekend starting tonight.

Frequent Contributor

Since SKINN left they seem to be on a LOT more. Getting really tired of seeing them every other week it seems. You'd have to spend a fortune to keep their drinks/powders from running out at home. And every month or so there's a new one.

Honored Contributor

No, I didn't watch it.  I think some of the high selling vendors on ShopHQ/Evine hate going out to MN so they accommodate them by going to them on the west coast part of the time.