Honored Contributor

Did anyone see Joyce Giraud on Evine last night?

She was on a season of The Real Housewives of I believe Beverly Hills, but was only on one or two seasons, anyway she has a Hair Serum out called Miracle Serum-getting rave reviews and she herself has a gorgeous head of hair, and her stylist was on with her, it looked very interesting and the only reason I did not try it was the fact that I had just purchased Nick Chavez's Serum and I really like it!!!!!They had quite a few interesting things on Evine's Beauty Day.I only saw maybe an hour last night but hope to see more tonight!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone see Joyce Giraud on Evine last night?

Yes, I saw her.  She's a beautiful woman and does have a gorgeous head of hair.  

Contributor

I saw the presentation.  The host stated she was an actress but I had never seen her before.  Yes, she has gorgeous hair, but I think it's mostly due to genes rather than this serum.   The presentation was interesting so I checked out the ingredients list before purchasing.  The main ingredients are forms of silicone, so I passed.  Disappointing, because I almost fell for the "my grandmother used to make this in her kitchen" sales pitch.

Honored Contributor

@akasha1 wrote:

I saw the presentation.  The host stated she was an actress but I had never seen her before.  Yes, she has gorgeous hair, but I think it's mostly due to genes rather than this serum.   The presentation was interesting so I checked out the ingredients list before purchasing.  The main ingredients are forms of silicone, so I passed.  Disappointing, because I almost fell for the "my grandmother used to make this in her kitchen" sales pitch.

Glad I didn't order it then......I am enjoying Nick's serum very much.....

Honored Contributor

She has a gorgeous head of hair simply due to genetics. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I have this serum and LOVE it!  I agree it has lots of silicones in it, and believe me, I'm not a fan of serums with lots of "cones".  But........with that said....it must be the percentages or the way they are mixed, or something, because this is like no silicone serum I've ever used!  I love this one and also Suzanne Somers organic hair serum, but will say that since I discovered the Miracle Serum, Suzanne's has fallen to the number two spot!

Respected Contributor

I couldn't change the channel fast enought.  Enough with the housewives hawking products.  Ugh!