Super Contributor

Did anyone order the Beauty Blender Make-up? I would like to hear some reviews!

Nothing has posted on HSN and was wondering what the thoughts are on this new make-up. Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone order the Beauty Blender Make-up? I would like to hear some reviews!

There's so much makeup up there that my interest was only marginal, but I did like the way they set up the color chart on HSN.com using photo images in addition to the usual swatches.  When ordering unknown foundation online, seeing a model whose coloring looks similar to my own helps me make a better choice than the swatch.  If the foundation becomes available at Ulta, Sephora, or the department stores (which sell Beauty Blender sponges) seeing and touching in person could persuade me that the foundation is something unique and special from what I already have. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone order the Beauty Blender Make-up? I would like to hear some reviews!

The Beauty Blender foundation is at Sephora and has been for a while. You might want to visit in a store to color match, swatch it, and you can always ask for a sample to take home to try. I'm sure there are lots of reviews on the Sephora website as well.

There are plenty of youtube videos about this foundation if you do a search on google for the brand too.

Super Contributor

@TY wrote:

The Beauty Blender foundation is at Sephora and has been for a while. You might want to visit in a store to color match, swatch it, and you can always ask for a sample to take home to try. I'm sure there are lots of reviews on the Sephora website as well.

There are plenty of youtube videos about this foundation if you do a search on google for the brand too.

Thank you, I thought it lauched w/ Amy on HSN ! My bad. I'll go check it out on Sephora.

Esteemed Contributor

@RACALAMB2 

You might also want to go to youtube and do a search on there with "Beauty Blender foundation" as the keywords as a lot of beauty influencers have reviewed this foundation since it's been on the market since last summer. Some women like this and some don't.

Angie, who is Hot & Flashy, just reviewed the Beauty Blender Bounce foundation in her Friday's foundation review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRQOHFOXFW4