Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone get the Beekman Mckenzie Childs Morning glory Box?

While I’m mainly interested in the soap and body cream, I have purchased the last three holiday bounty boxes and really enjoy those. I hope they continue to offer them.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girlI'm curious to see if they will offer flower market or morning glory products on HSN since those are collaborations with Mackenzie Childs, who is still on Evine.  I would think that the HSN brass wouldn't want to promote a brand that's on a different shopping channel.  

@Linmo - I think you are right about the fragrances/collaboration with Mackenzie-Childs and they probably will not be sold at HSN. If you see that 3p smaller kit for Morning  Glory at Beekman or elsewhere,  please notify me.

I wonder if they will have leftover bounty boxes, individual items etc since they won't be sold at Evine or HSN. Maybe some good deals at Beekman website to get rid of them. That's probably why MC had the discount and free shipping for the Flower Market items! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

HSN host Amy just announced Beekman Today's Special and Launch will be on July 31st!!!

@fluffysmom @Linmo @sonechko & Beekman fans

@fluffysmom @tucsongal @Linmo @ValentinaBon @Dazlin @willdob3 & Beekman fans - 

Email rec'd today from Beekman about the HSN launch.  There are some items already posted on HSN for purchase,  but advance orders that will not ship until month end. Nothing new. I'm going to wait for the TS and new items

Note- there will be a live Q&A on Facebook tonight. If you learn of any info about the TS,  new fragrances or products, please post here!  

56292bd7-d1f6-4720-a35a-9b592ff424e6.jpg

This is the biggest thing to happen to our little company ever, and we wanted you to be the first to know! On July 31st, we're kicking off our premier show on HSN (right at midnight on Monday night and then throughout the whole day on Tuesday July 31st.) 

We're really excited, but also a little nervous. We only get one chance to make a successful first impression with HSN. But you guys are the reason we've grown this far, and your support keeps us calm. You've cheered us on a race around the world, you've tidied up Beekman shelves in stores around the country, you've come to all of our village festivals...you're the reason we've been able to grow a thriving business in a small rural town.

There's a lot about to go down at Beekman over the next two weeks. If you want to know more about the launch and find out how you can help us make it a successful one, keep reading. (p.s. We're going to host a Live Q&A on our Facebook Page this evening to answer any questions you have directly. Leave a question there now if you want.)

xoxo, Josh, Brent Farmer John, The Goats, Team Beekman and Every Little Thing on Beekman 1802 Farm.

• The best prices ever on our signature products •
• Free shipping on many items, reduced shipping on others •
• Debut with Bath & Beauty products, but Happy Place & more over the next few months •
• Baby goats, baby goats & more baby goats •
• As much fun on TV as we always have •

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Looks like all Beekman products posted on HSN are advance order and will not ship until end of month. The only advantage to order early would be with a coupon, so watch your online account for a coupon. Nothing is compelling to me so I will wait for the TS

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl   You are a busy girl. I appreciate your information.

Valued Contributor

Yay! Thanks @Chi-town girl!! Hopefully I can watch but will definately order some things! I am excited for the lower s/h prices and good deals! So happy they left Evine!!

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl There was quite a bit of the flower products on the BK website, both kinds.

Respected Contributor

It'll be interesting to see how HSN prices Beekman, and if they will offer free shipping specials or cheaper shipping prices. I like Evine, but their shipping on Beekman for the most part was a lot higher for the weight of the products. I'm not a bar soap person, but I really like their hand creams, and I love their wipes, I have a couple packs of those left I bought from their last shows on Evine. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for the update! I saw an email from HSN about it but haven’t read it yet. Been crazy busy part of the time and crazy lazy the rest of the time! lol

I'm hoping that this will be a good move for everyone!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank You for all the new info.  I already ordered the 4 piece kit in Apricot & Honey for my MIL.  She loves this stuff, and the other channel's shipping, etc was usually a no go for me.

She cares for my BIL 24/7, who is fighting cancer.  So, even a 10 minute shower, with her favorite stuff...  She needs this, just for Her.  I hope the pricing/sales remain good, as I would love to keep her stocked.  

ETA ~ Sorry!  I went off topic!  My Bad.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey