Valued Contributor

Did anyone get the Beekman Mckenzie Childs Morning glory Box?

I was surprised to not see a review here.

Valued Contributor

Re: Did anyone get the Beekman Mckenzie Childs Morning glory Box?

Am I the only person on the Evine AD 3x shipment?

New Contributor

Hi there and Happy 4th of July! I received my second shipment last week and honestly I don't like the Morning Glory scent at all. I gave 2 bars of the soap away to friends. I even canceled my 3rd shipment thinking what if i dont like that scent as well and then having the hassel of returning it besides how many soap dishes do I need anyways lol. Plus I already have enough soap and lotion form Beekman to last quite a while. I'm waiting for them to be on HSN to see if I really need to indulge again. Have a great day.

Honored Contributor

I did not purchase the bounty box, but since I liked the Flower Market cologne spray I decided to give the Morning Glory a try.  Whew, I didn't like it at all and sent it right back.  I wouldn't even keep it to use as a bathroom spray.  

Respected Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority here.  I like the scent.  It's a warmer scent than the flower market and seems more suited for evening than daytime wear.  I purchased 2 of the larger bounty boxes from Beekman directly, but haven't used any of the other products yet except for the perfume.  I just read an interesting article online about them.  They hired a CEO a couple of years ago who just happens to be a former HSN SVP.  I guess he stays out of the limelight and lets the boys take the forefront.  

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

@

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your comments.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN host Amy just announced Beekman Today's Special and Launch will be on July 31st!!!

@fluffysmom @Linmo @sonechko & Beekman fans

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I'm surprised she said that...I wasn't watching much...I cant take much of Amy.  Thats gonna be a real drawback for me, because I cant stand some of the hosts LOL.  Anyway, any idea what the special will be?  Thanks for the heads up!!