Trusted Contributor

Did anyone get involved in the PEACH cosmetics?

I did and I have not used them yet...........excited smells like peach..........I guess I will get ready today and put them on.  Love their lipsticks that were $11 a tube two weeks ago...........love love love TOO FACED lipsticks and lip creams.....blush and shadows  love love love  also mascara

Contributor

Re: Did anyone get involved in the PEACH cosmetics?

I must confuse I did get caught up in the Peach frenzy. The products are good, however their customer service is a nightmare. I ordered several of the products from their website the night they were launched. Within a few hours I found out that HSN had the same items, I believe the next day, on easy pay. They were same price as TooFaced website, but the easy pays were very nice. So within hours I e-mail TooFaced to cancel my order. For several days, sometimes twice a day I e-mailed them and got no response. I ordered them from the other sight and got them within 3 days. Wednesday the FedX man left my order from TooFaced on my porch I immediately called FedX to schedule a pick up because I was refusing  acceptance of them, the same day they were picked up, unopened, to be returned. Yesterday I got an e-mail from TooFaced saying sorry for the delay in responding to my e-mails but they had been very busy and that the order could not be cancelled now because they were already processed. I have twice since e-mailed them stating I had refused to accept packages and they were on their way back. Surprisingly , lol, I have not received a response from them. I think I'll wait a while and see if they credited my purchase price, and if not, try and figure out what my next step will be. So sorry this has been so very long and drawn out. Just wanted you to be weary of on-line ordering from them and the great response I received from the other site. Oh by the way the new Peach lip oil is now 19 dollars. All of the products like I said are good, however overpriced.

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for your detailed reponse to me.  I know I have tried calling on the toll free number for three days and it kept saying number disconnected and it is on their invovice............so did they have peach lip oil before at a lower price?  I  got four of them but I wish I would have gotten the watermellon also.  They are very light in color.  I got the shadow from them and got the cute peach bag free with the zipper a leaf and I love it and I also got the lip gloss oil from them and the peach eye shadow but they were out of the highlighter Peach with three colors and HSN had that on easy pa. I got that and it arrived yesterday.  I just love working with HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

I did order in the peach frenzy but I needed new blushes so I got two of them when they were $15 and now I am all set I got he peach and the gold and I love them......... i don't know if I should highlight at my age but I do not look my age so for now it is good.  Happy to talk with you.

Honored Contributor

Where and when were these $11 and $15?  I didn't see the website that had them so cheap!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I tend to love the corals and have many Two Faced Blushes in many peachy and peachy pink shades.  They  last nearly all day.  I bought the Peach eye shadow kit on HSN and followed a few of the diagrams for fun yesterday.  Liked it a lot. Peaches, olives, plum and brownish black...