Super Contributor

Did any one order Josie Maran's Devotion Creamy Argan Milk Eye Serum

Did any one order the Devotion Creamy Argan Milk Eye Serum?  I was notified that mine had shipped I was just wondering if anyone has tried it yet and what do you think?

Respected Contributor

Re: Did any one order Josie Maran's Devotion Creamy Argan Milk Eye Serum

I just got mine today. I'm anxious to try it tonight. It's a beautiful bottle. 

Super Contributor

Ordered it and it arrived today; I used it tonight and like it so far.  We'll see in a few months.

Occasional Contributor

Hello, yes I have been using Josie Maran's new argan milk eye serum and it is a beautiful thing.  I am 57 years young and have spent much money on eye creams.  Between 56 and 57, I noticed a couple of lines under my eyes making an appearance.  I find that her argan milk eye serum drinks right into my eye area.  It is a lovely silky feeling and also a slight tingle.  Within 2 days I saw a difference in my eye area.  A softness in the appearance of the fine lines.    I am very happy with products.  I cannot say enough good things about her.  One of many  things that I love about her is that she spends time educating her clients and new customers regarding skin care. 

What I do at night around my eye area:

I put the argan milk eye serum, then the argan milk face serum, then the argan face moisturizer, then finish with the argan oil balm. 

I hope you enjoy this product as I do.

Sincerely,

Susan L. Hawkins

Frequent Contributor

Got it, it's a keeper! Not a miracle, yet but a keeper!

Honored Contributor

@slhtrailblzr58 wrote:

Hello, yes I have been using Josie Maran's new argan milk eye serum and it is a beautiful thing.  I am 57 years young and have spent much money on eye creams.  Between 56 and 57, I noticed a couple of lines under my eyes making an appearance.  I find that her argan milk eye serum drinks right into my eye area.  It is a lovely silky feeling and also a slight tingle.  Within 2 days I saw a difference in my eye area.  A softness in the appearance of the fine lines.    I am very happy with products.  I cannot say enough good things about her.  One of many  things that I love about her is that she spends time educating her clients and new customers regarding skin care. 

What I do at night around my eye area:

I put the argan milk eye serum, then the argan milk face serum, then the argan face moisturizer, then finish with the argan oil balm. 

I hope you enjoy this product as I do.

Sincerely,

Susan L. Hawkins

She does? She actually says alot of incorrect things regarding skincare and ingredients.