Honored Contributor

Did you know you can see how much money you've spent on their website?  Someone on another forum pointed it out and how to find it.  No, I'm not happy with that useless bit of information Smiley Surprised  Shocked?  Maybe.  I am going to forget where to find it.

Esteemed Contributor

Monica, you mentioned that you were Rouge status, so you already know you've spent a lot. I don't think it's necessary to find out exactly how much.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

I've been Rouge for two years and right now I am thru Dec 2023 but that bit of info doesn't tell me exactly what I've spent or tell others where to find it (for their acct).  And I have already forgotten where it is lol

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What other beauty forum are you on?  I've tried Sephora's but it seems a bit klunky to navigate, so I don't post much.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

No, I don't want to know what I spend @ Sephora.  I get free shipping so I think I'm at the lowest level, but I'm happy.  What I REALLY don't want to know is what I spend @ QVC.  That would add up to quite a bit more, but I've never tabulated since I started in 1996.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Did You Know/Sephora

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife 

I have a good memory, it's just a short one Smiley Happy

It's reddit/Sephora.  And if I'm really bored I'll look at

reddit makeup addiction but it's super dicy over there 

and has morphed into something I don't care to be a part of

so it's been a long time since I've looked there much less 

participated in.  There are skincare and a lot of other reddit

makeup forums.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Did you know you can see how much money you've spent on their website?  Someone on another forum pointed it out and how to find it.  No, I'm not happy with that useless bit of information Smiley Surprised  Shocked?  Maybe.  I am going to forget where to find it.

@monicakm - Yeah, no, I don't want to know either - whether it be Sephora, Ulta, or QVC. LOLOL

Honored Contributor

I have a total of 371 points and since you earn 1 point for every dollar spent, that translates to $371; however, that is over a period of time longer than one year.  You have to spend $350 in a year to make VIB status.

When you log onto Sephora underneath your name it tells you how many points you've earned.  If you hover over that, there's a drop down box that includes See your loyalty program savings, benefits, rewards.  Just click on that and scroll down where you can see your activity under Points Activity.  Click on the "Spend" option and it tells you how much you spent just for this year although it's easy to figure out by just looking at the points activity since $1 = 1 point.  It just shows more activity than just for the year, but it gives dates, so it's easy to add up. I've only made 2 purchases this year for a grand total of $99 and would have to spend another $251 to make VIB status.

Even though you get 1 point for every dollar, it takes 500 points to be able to apply $10 to a purchase.  

Esteemed Contributor

@depglasswrote:

No, I don't want to know what I spend @ Sephora. I get free shipping so I think I'm at the lowest level, but I'm happy. What I REALLY don't want to know is what I spend @ QVC. That would add up to quite a bit more, but I've never tabulated since I started in 1996.

I've been surfing this particular store almost since its inception. So I know I've spent a lot. But look at it this way, @depglass , you would have gotten your items anyway, just maybe at different places.

But a long time ago, QVC did have the best prices on gold & silver, and of course there was Diamonique.

I'm probably at the lowest level w/ Sephora. I would rather hand-pick my color cosmetic items, but I'm rarely at a S store.