Trusted Contributor

Did Paula's Choice Beautypedia disappear???

Have not been on this in a while & just went to check out eyeliner reviews & can't find her Beautypedia section anywhere. However I Google it, it takes me just to her site. Did she do away with this when I wasn't paying attention???

Contributor

I doubt it. She's been tinkering with her site and youtube the past couple of days. Maybe it's just a hiccup during a fix/upgrade.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Did Paula's Choice Beautypedia disappear???

Sorry, I just saw the other post on this same thing. I do NOT get  the Beautypedia tab anywhere on the page, even when I use the link from someone. Not sure if this is a hiccup or what. Will contact PC's customer service tomorrow. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I posted on the other thread regarding Beautypedia, and I'm able to access Beautypedia.  My browser is Chrome, and it's working for me, but someone else who is using Chrome said they couldn't access the Beautypedia tab on Paula's website.  I'm able to click on the "Beautypedia Reviews" tab, and it takes me directly to the reviews.  I can also click on the "Paula's Choice Skincare" tab, and it directs me to Paula's store.  Hope you are able to resolve the issue! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have it bookmarked and now get Paula's Choice instead. Also googled it and brought me to PC website.

Trusted Contributor

Beautypedia.com , as of two days ago, is inaccessible !  First the paring down to superfluous commentary with no listing of ingredients or analysis of benefits or dangers, now nothing at all.  When Paula sold out she sold her soul. Sad. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC it contains a link to an outside site

Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

Beautypedia.com , as of two days ago, is inaccessible !  First the paring down to superfluous commentary with no listing of ingredients or analysis of benefits or dangers, now nothing at all.  When Paula sold out she sold her soul. Sad. 

It is still accessible to me and many others. They have been tinkering and updating the site, so it is undoubtedly such a glitch, rather than the sale of her soul. :-)

In fact, CS told me a few days ago that with the revamp, the FAQs section on products will return.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland