Valued Contributor
On 4/29/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 4/29/2014 Lanikins said:

I love this product! It is the only thing that smooths out the skin under my eyes, but it does take a little practice. You literally only use a pin dot amount of product per eye. And for me at least, I can't put foundation or concealer over it. But you can dust on a powder foundation for coverage.

Thanks to your review and those of the others, I think I'll give this a shot! The only other product I've tried that's even somewhat similar is a Prai something or other (years ago). You held your face immobile for 5 minutes then stand by for miraculous results! Well, not for me, but I didn't give it a chance. If I do get this, I'll be patient and keep trying because persistence and tweaking obviously does deliver good results.

I'm glad you mentioned not using foundation or concealer, and that might be a problem for me. But heaven knows I've got plenty of powder foundations so I'll play around with those, too.

BUT -- what about your skincare products -- serums moisturizers, sunscreen? Do you have to forego those as well? If so, I'll have to pass as I won't go without sunblock (at the very least).

Thanks!

This has to go on dry, bare skin -- and that is the hardest part for me because I feel like I'm then missing a day of age-correcting skincare. If you try to put anything on top, the effects of this product just go away. But for a night out when you want to look your best, this is worth a try. You can put it on and actually watch close in a mirror while the skin is completely smoothed out. Quite amazing!

Trusted Contributor

I heard Peter say that after you apply the initial application, you can then also add a small amount to blend with your own products like cream, sunblock and even liquid foundations. if you feel the need. I think the trick is finding just the right amount you'll need to use with what products you choose.

You could also watch the video on the product page to see if they caught more of his tips he gives. Kind of depends on when they started and stopped the video.