Trusted Contributor

I love it.  $10 a month free shipping and I am happy I joined. The latest makeup bag is so fabulous.  How is everyone?

Respected Contributor

Re: Did I ask you about IPSY?

Glad yours was great. I only got 2 items I can use and one I already have, so not great at all for me. In fact the last few I don't believe there was a single item I liked. Would be so much better if their profile was actually used for the selections we get.

Trusted Contributor

When I get things I can't use........I give them to a friend that can't afford things for herself.  Also if she can't use them they will go in a gift basket for someone's birthday.  Update your profile and try wild things and you will probably like what you get.

Respected Contributor

I tweak the profile all the time, doesn't really help. Have given away plenty, not the point of a subscription.

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I love it.  $10 a month free shipping and I am happy I joined. The latest makeup bag is so fabulous.  How is everyone?

@DowntonAbbey I'm glad you are enjoying it. I cancelled my subscription after 1 or 2 months, I didn't care for any of the product brands. I am currently getting the Sephora Play Box since May. It's $10 and has brands from Sephora (where I frequently make beauty purchases), sometimes you can find a gem in the box!

Respected Contributor

I hated it the first few months.  After I started reviewing my bag, I started getting more things I'll actually use.  I love it now and will be renewing for the next year when my subscription is up.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for letting me know about the Sephora Play Box.  I guess it comes in a box rather than a makeup bag.  I know the one here does not carry many things.  I will check it out,