Regular Contributor

I went to evine to see what possible new goodies might be there for Borghese.

Nothing popped up.. NOTHING! Woman Surprised

I know many of us are huge fans of fango masks, and wondering if anyone has the scoop.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Did Borghese leave evine?!

Yes, it appears that Borghese is gone.  @Krissy_1968 happened upon this discovery a few weeks ago.  

Honored Contributor

The way vendors travel from one site to another they will probably show up on another shopping channel sooner or later.

Respected Contributor

Yes they left. Maria hardly came anymore for visits from Italy. I am sure they will show up on another shopping channel soon. In the meantime they are having a 50% off sale on their website. I picked up a few more items I needed. 

Esteemed Contributor

My three A/Ds were cancelled last week. I thought maybe it was because their time span ran out. But now I see, it could be because they left. Too bad. I like Borghese mud masks. While ago I was checking Borghese's site and saw some good kits offered at discount. I only like the masks and don't care much for other products. I do wonder what shopping Chanel Borghese may show up on. Please post if you find out.
Frequent Contributor

I can remember when Borghese was featured on QVC Years ago. They had

some nice items.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
Yes, I had three mud masks on AD, the Brilliante, Delicato & Fango, which were cancelled. I have a few in stock though and should be good for a while. Hopefully they will show up on another channel. Evine also cancelled my Isomers Immortal kit not so long ago, and Isomers is coming back on a weekday so I won't be watching. Overall, they are helping me save some money.
Do the math.
Respected Contributor

Well another one of my favorite vendors has bitten the dust on Evine. It is really disappointing to hear this. Borghese is a great line and now I hope it finds a new home. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MarielG, Isomers have Immortal trio in their line up for tomorrow shows. But it's at $125 at the moment... 😢 Maybe it will go down to the price if your cancelled A/D, maybe it won't. I love this trio and still have two in stash.
Respected Contributor

Belive it or not Walmart.com has Borghese. It is sold through other vendors but they are showing quite a bit. I will miss Borghese to.