Respected Contributor

Re: Did Anyone Watch Jay Manuel On HSN Yesterday?

On 3/28/2015 Prettypinkness38 said:

I hate I missed him

He might still be on right now.

Contributor

islandgrrl I'm watching the end of his show now.

Honored Contributor

I don't know about his makeup but he is so good looking to me he's almost pretty.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

I needed the Deep filter #1 and it's sold out! He has great reviews on his foundation. Do you know when he will be back on?

Respected Contributor

I tried to watch as many of his shows as I could. I bought the Luxe Powder, Lipstick, and both of the foundations. The Powder to Cream sounded so intriguing. Had to have it! The other foundation has 26 reviews and they were mostly 5 stars. Don't know how people got to try it in advance. Just thought the prices were great and everything was free shipping. I liked his range of colors for the foundation not just the same old same old.

Honored Contributor

I remember he use to be on many years ago on QVC. I bought something from him, I think it was a concealer.

Honored Contributor

Not really interested... I think the home shopping stations have jumped the shark on beauty... Yes, we all use it, enjoy it and are interested in it, but at some point enough is enough and I guess I've reached that point. Likewise with skincare. I'm at the point now where I pretty much know what I'll be using and something is going to have to really wow me for me to go in a different direction.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I caught some of it and was very interested. I just simply can't buy anymore makeup...just can not!
Trusted Contributor

I saw a little bit of the show. The foundation looked good, but I rarely wear foundation and would wait for reviews on this anyway.

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

I saw just a little. I like him but am avoiding paying much attention to his products for now. I don't need to find myself wanting more at this time. I'll probably try his things if/when he is on sometime when I need things.

I get the impression Iman might have had a hand in his coming to HSN.