Honored Contributor

I just turned over and saw this and the first thing I see is before/after pics of the rep's mother.  Sorry to say, but I felt like she looked better in the before pic.  Also, I have no idea how old the rep is, she does have beautiful skin, but her neck looks older than my 60-yr-old neck.  She has great hair though.

Frequent Contributor

Several months ago the rep acknowledged that her neck looks much older than her face,claiming it is because she has never used the DiamondBuff on her neck,only her face and that she was going to start using the tool on her neck immediately 

Honored Contributor

I wonder how many months it takes to see results then.  At the end of the presentation she was holding up either the tool or the body tool and the camera went in for a closeup.  Her neck was in the background and you could see how cross-hatched it was.  

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't mind trying out the one for the body. But it's $130!Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

I would never use the body tool.  I don't have anything against it, just know I wouldn't take the time to use it.  I don't really feel like I need anything anyways which is even more of a deterrent.  I did use some Gold Bond Rough & Bumpy skin formula, not for rough and bumpy skin, but because I knew it had salicylic acid in it and I was trying to get rid of my farmer tan.  I wasn't a huge fan though because it felt a little sticky and I didn't care for the smell, so I didn't use it as much as I should.  I mostly got rid of the tan just in time for a new season.  I do wear sunscreen when working in the yard, but am bad not to reapply.