Honored Contributor

I need to clear the air on this one.  Yes, dewy is different from brand to brand like Tricolor pointed out (thank you).  I had a bad experience with a dewy tinted moisturizer by Aveda.  Indoors it looked fine but when I saw myself in the mirror in my car, I looked horrible.  I use Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer which is Demi-Matte and I am not sure what that means.  Accept my apology as I should have explained it was one product I had a bad experience with.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Dewy Foundation - PART 2

I have used Dr. Denese SPF 30 Tinted Day Cream for years because it is the closest tint that matches for me.  I finally gave up searching and spending...  And yes, it is Dewy.  Dry as my skin is, still Dewy, and I apply with a brush.  I have to put Laura's B&B on top.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Re: Dewy Foundation - PART 2

@Katcat1, you know it is so hard to put something on here without it being miscontrued. Lol! Demi matte to me means that it is not quite as flat looking as matte. With dry skin, I just can't doing anything with the word matte in there at all. At least we have many choices to pick from for all of our different skin types. Woman Wink