Honored Contributor

Desiree Zirolli from IT Cosmetics

I met her once.

She's a sweetheart.

Best wishes on her wedding today (June 15, 2019) and many years of blessings ahead for them both!  Heart

Valued Contributor

Re: Desiree Zirolli from IT Cosmetics

Is she the pretty blond?

Super Contributor

She's going to be a beautiful bride. I would love to see pictures.

Honored Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

Is she the pretty blond?

@countrylady - Yes., Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Desiree.jpg

Here is her wedding picture I found on facebook.  If you click on it it should come up larger.  Beautiful photo. 

Trusted Contributor

I guess you can't click on it to make it bigger.   I didn't find it under her name, it was under her aunt's name. It came up as a link and I just clicked on it.  Just put Desiree's name in and there should be a post regarding "my niece's wedding day" and the photo should come up. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Im new to self-tanners and thoroughly confused. I knowthat there is Vita Liberata, James Read, St, Treopez and Isle of Paradise among others. I'm looking for Non-transferable, non-greasy and of course realistic looking and not orange . TIA Magpie

Honored Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 wrote:

Hi Im new to self-tanners and thoroughly confused. I knowthat there is Vita Liberata, James Read, St, Treopez and Isle of Paradise among others. I'm looking for Non-transferable, non-greasy and of course realistic looking and not orange . TIA Magpie

What does this have to do with this thread?

Occasional Visitor

Thanks so much for posting the photo, Karen.  I found it on FB.  She is a sweetheart and it is wonderful to see pure joy on her face.

@LuvmyLab wrote:

Desiree.jpg

Here is her wedding picture I found on facebook.  If you click on it it should come up larger.  Beautiful photo.