Respected Contributor

Desi and other from the August scent lovers thread

I can start a new thread but I can't post on any or even open any up. I can't read any, post on any or even see any.

When I click on to open it takes me to a blank page that says that message is on beauty banter and nothing else. I can't even open my own threads.

I posted one like this in the recipe swap first to see if it goes through, did but I can't even open that one, none at all.

I looked on the electronics talk and saw someone asked a question, anyone else having trouble posting? I couldn't open it so no idea what was said on that either.

So, till I am able to open, read and reply I will let Desi know what is going on. I can't answer if anyone posts on this, won't even be able to see it till QVC fixes something, whatever is wrong.

Clicking submit now and keeping fingers crossed since it went through on recipe swap.

Regular Contributor

Re: Desi and other from the August scent lovers thread

Hi doglover -- I haven't posted since last July and hope you and all are doing well.  My DH had some health issues but is doing well now and we're at our cottage since Memorial Day.  Sorry to hear about your DH who had Lyme"s Diisease & hope he is doing OK.  Don't really like the NEW FORUM but thought I would give it a try.  Our granddaughter got married 7/18/15 in Missoula MT but we were not able to attend but saw lots of wonderful pictures.  Hope you receive this and are able to respond.  Take Care.    Janet

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@doglover3 wrote:

I can start a new thread but I can't post on any or even open any up. I can't read any, post on any or even see any.

When I click on to open it takes me to a blank page that says that message is on beauty banter and nothing else. I can't even open my own threads.

I posted one like this in the recipe swap first to see if it goes through, did but I can't even open that one, none at all.

I looked on the electronics talk and saw someone asked a question, anyone else having trouble posting? I couldn't open it so no idea what was said on that either.

So, till I am able to open, read and reply I will let Desi know what is going on. I can't answer if anyone posts on this, won't even be able to see it till QVC fixes something, whatever is wrong.

Clicking submit now and keeping fingers crossed since it went through on recipe swap.

@doglover3 you might want to share these issues in the QVC Suggestion Box fourm becasue that's where the computer techies and QVC moderators seem to be. Hopefully they will be able to help you out. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Is anyone still having a terrible time finding this thread - how did this get bumped up?

Respected Contributor

Janet, so glad to hear from you!  Sorry to hear your DH had some issues but glad he's doing better.

Congrats on the wedding!  Nice to have some good family goings -on.  Much easier these days to see photos with computers.

Enjoy the cottage and have a great summer.  We've been posting on the Beauty Boomers thread, so that's where you'll find the most current posts, even though there aren't many lately.

Bebe, thanks for offering helpful info.  Wish the mods wpuld make the bds easier.  half the time, I can't find my posts or threads either.

Respected Contributor

Janet, congratulations on the wedding. So sorry your DH is having health problems. Hope he is doing better now.

My DH is very weak from the lymes disease and has been a full year now, little more.

Glad you found this. I put these in my downloads than        just click on recent downloads and find it again.

Respected Contributor

bebe, I am doing better since I put these in my recent downloads I am now able to find what I posted,lol.

When I was getting blank pages I see QVC was having a problem so it wasn't just me thank goodness.

thanks

Honored Contributor

@Desi wrote:

Janet, so glad to hear from you!  Sorry to hear your DH had some issues but glad he's doing better.

Congrats on the wedding!  Nice to have some good family goings -on.  Much easier these days to see photos with computers.

Enjoy the cottage and have a great summer.  We've been posting on the Beauty Boomers thread, so that's where you'll find the most current posts, even though there aren't many lately.

Bebe, thanks for offering helpful info.  Wish the mods wpuld make the bds easier.  half the time, I can't find my posts or threads either.

Desi1, thank you for you kind words. I understand your frustration. I think that the information in suzyQ3's O/T: How to bookmark your activity thread provides a great work around until (if and when) we get our activity pages back. I've moved it up for easier access.

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Thanks Bebe. I haven't been able to get the threads to bookmark like they used to but that may be me or my computer.  I have been able to check "users" in the box with community, then type in my nic.  Doesn't give me everything and sometimes I get really old threads but at least they are mine.