Not applicable

I have ordered from Dermstore just once , but they had great customer service, I received samples , and my products ordered in just a few days …….packed well and everything was great ! Kiss

The tongue has no bones, but is strong enough to break a heart. So be careful with your

Words !!!!

Respected Contributor

exceptional customer service and good discount promotions w/a wide range of products.

Trusted Contributor

I occasionally order from them when I can get a 20% off sale. You can also go through Mr. Rebates and get more % off, usually 6% or sometimes more.

Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 betteb said:
On 7/27/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Yes, and they send out great samples, also! However, you have to accept the fact that the samples you choose are often <em>not</em> what they send you, lol! But sometimes it's nice to get "surprises". For example, I love it when they unexpectedly send out a sample of their Lip Quench - that's great stuff!!!

Lip Quench {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

ohgosh but that is ALL they send out! I had like 15 of them at some point and I don't even really like it (just okay). I hope the ladies at the women's shelter like them because they are the recipients.

I love dermstore because that is where I can get some of the hard to find items, like my facial cleanser, and for 20% off (and often mrrebates has 10 or 12% cashback as well).

Respected Contributor
On 7/28/2014 HappyDaze said:

Yes, and they send out great samples, also! However, you have to accept the fact that the samples you choose are often <em>not</em> what they send you, lol! But sometimes it's nice to get "surprises". For example, I love it when they unexpectedly send out a sample of their Lip Quench - that's great stuff!!!

ohgosh but that is ALL they send out! I had like 15 of them at some point and I don't even really like it (just okay). I hope the ladies at the women's shelter like them because they are the recipients.

I love dermstore because that is where I can get some of the hard to find items, like my facial cleanser, and for 20% off (and often mrrebates has 10 or 12% cashback as well).

Yes, but better than an eyelash curler, IMO, which is what I rec'd last time.
Super Contributor

Well, I'm jealous, lol! I would love to have so many Lip Quenches! Right now, I'm down to one, and it's close to gone.

Honored Contributor

This is only the second time I've ordered from them, but they didn't send me lip quench. I would have loved it. I got an eyelash curler, which I don't need, and a set of five samples of something else that I'll probably use on my body but not my face. Oh, and they also sent a sample of Elta MD Body Lotion.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 NickNack said:

This is only the second time I've ordered from them, but they didn't send me lip quench. I would have loved it. I got an eyelash curler, which I don't need, and a set of five samples of something else that I'll probably use on my body but not my face. Oh, and they also sent a sample of Elta MD Body Lotion.

ah well this was over the course of the past year and half or so but I haven't ordered from them in a few months so hopefully they've moved on from lip quench. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I can't believe they sent you an eye lash curler- that seems like a pretty nice free gift although you don't need it. I'd love it. I am on my last eyelash curler and although it is my favorite EVER I won't repurchase so I need to find another one I love. Can you tell me what brand it is they sent you?

Honored Contributor
I can't believe they sent you an eye lash curler- that seems like a pretty nice free gift although you don't need it. I'd love it. I am on my last eyelash curler and although it is my favorite EVER I won't repurchase so I need to find another one I love. Can you tell me what brand it is they sent you?

It was Dermstore's own brand of eyelash curler. It was a nice gift, but I have an extra nice one already. I'm going to give it to my niece if she doesn't already have one. The samples that they sent were really very nice. I'm just really loving my skincare routine now and am not looking to change anything. I also have mild roacea so I have to be careful about what I put on my face. That's probably why I'll use the lotions that they sent on my neck and body instead of my face.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

oh I forgot the one free gift I got inbetween my millions of lip quenches- a crazy blue eyeshadow. Not one that you can work with either, one like the kind that lady on that show with Drew Carey always wore (mimi? Was that her name? never watched the show, just remember her makeup lol). I see they don't have it on their website so I am sure I got some discontinued item. Thanks Dermstore, lol.