Respected Contributor

25% off anniversary sale. They don’t have a full selection of every brand but if you find a favorite product, it’s a great deal. They had my Paula’s Choice cleanser and accepted the discount code so I stocked up. It used to be excluded from sales. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I like that eyelash growth product.  Can't recall the name a t the moment...

Trusted Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

25% off anniversary sale. They don’t have a full selection of every brand but if you find a favorite product, it’s a great deal. They had my Paula’s Choice cleanser and accepted the discount code so I stocked up. It used to be excluded from sales. 

Thank you so much for posting this!  I’ve been wanting to try the Paula’s Choice Niacinamide Booster and I needed an eye cream so this was perfect!

Honored Contributor

Dermstore has some great niche brands. A great chance to try something fancy and new.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Re: Dermstore sale

[ Edited ]

The sale runs thru 8/25.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dermstore sale

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for telling us about the sale @tucsongal !  I needed some Paula's Choice cleanser and just ordered it.  I only got a 20% discount on it though.  The sale says "up to 25% off."  

I also ordered some Alterna shampoo for 25% off.  Great deal.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau